Déjà vu

amor vincit omnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago…

“Hello! My name is Song Mino! Please treat me well. I really study well and I like playing basketball!”

The girls swoon over the handsome new guy in front of them. It was their second year in middle school, everyone was in their height of puberty and everyone has their own love story, and having a date was the most important thing.

He sat beside a handsome guy named Jinwoo and smiled at him. “hope we can be friends” he stretched out his arm and the latter shook them, he also reached out with the other guy named Taehyun, and he shook them as well.

The ball rang and everyone swarmed in the new guy’s seat and started asking him questions, everyone including the guys is interested in being close to him. Who does not want to be close to a cool looking guy who excels in both sports and studies? Well at least one is not, the girl with eyes like a bear just sat still while waiting for their next teacher arrives. She really does not get why everyone is fussing over him, like yeah he’s handsome but not to that extent, plus her friend just left her.

She remembers it clearly her short goodbye right after the last class of their last day in school.

“Seulgi-yah, I’ll not attend this school anymore next year okay?”

“What? Why?”

“I’ll be going to LA, you take care?” she patted Seulgi’s head lovingly

Irene, Bae Joohyun, her best friend is now on LA and left her again to succumb on her shell once again. She left her to become a nobody once again. She sighed, Irene was always the one who urges her to come out of the comfort zone, but she left and now she’s just this awkward kid who loves nothing but studying. She was zoning out to even notice someone staring at her.

Mino cleared his throat which brought her back to her senses.

“The teacher said pair up, and I want to pair up with you.” He smiled, she stared at his eyes awed at how alive they were, as if his eyes were talking to her too, and reminded herself to not stare at them too much. It was sincere; he really wants to pair up with her. “Your eyes looks like bear eyes. It’s cute”

“I’m Kang Seulgi” she said nervously

“Yup I saw” he pointed at her nameplate “Please take care of me, Kang Seulgi-ssi.”

And the next was history

Song Mino was perfect at least for her, the way he can see through her. The way he touch her, the way he can destroy all the walls she built around her. He made her more outgoing, he made her come out of her shell and socialize more. He made her love him, and he loved her too. It was perfect, too perfect until it got destroyed by a single mistake, until it got destroyed by pride.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter