Confession, Well Kinda

amor vincit omnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh God, finally!” Irene exclaimed as she stepped down the crowded bus for the last time.

“You seem happy?” Mino laughed at her cheerfulness

“What is there not to be happy about, that is the last time I am going to ride that bus, I can’t breathe on that thing, I’m always getting squished. Always getting pushed here and there, I swear to God I got d the other day.” She rolled her eyes in disgust as they continue to walk towards the building.

“That’s why I gave that old man a death glare and he apologized, he said it was an accident”

“I don’t buy that.” She flipped her hair and ran to the lockers. “Kang Seulgi!!!!” She hugged her best friend from behind

Seulgi laughed. “Good Morning! What’s with you?”

“TGIF mofos!” she announced to everyone even to the people they don’t know.

“What’s happening? Don’t tell me she’s drunk?” Taehyun said, as him and Jinwoo went to their direction

“Nice try pretty boy, but I don’t get drunk hun” she said as she mocked him.

“No way? You never get drunk? Lies!” Jinwoo said

With that she just replied with a sarcastic smile and proceed to get her things on her locker. “Finals is near, then Christmas, wow time flies super-fast doesn’t it?” she then looked around and everyone was already there agreeing with her.

“I spent one term with you losers” she announced then laughed

“Hey!” Wendy said feigning hurt.

“But you’re all my losers, ew gross what did I just say.” She chuckled and slammed her locker closed. “Sorry dear, no Joy for a week I guess” she whispered to Yeri’s ear before they continue to walk towards their classroom.

“She’s such a weirdo. Anyways, how about we go to...” Wendy glanced at Seungyoon carefully but then smiled, still uncomfortable, but since they’re friends, as well as their parents, they need to endure being together, all the time. “…his family’s ski resort?”

“Oh! Call!” Seunghoon said enthusiastically. “This is actually the first time I am going to hang out with all of you.

“So all in?” Seungyoon said

A series of nods and yes was heard from them. They always had ski trips on Christmas, this marks the 4th time and the biggest crowd ever, and it is always organized by Seungyoon and Wendy, they were always accompanied by Wendy’s parents, since they were still kids, but this time it’s different.

“Nice! But this time no adults!” Seungyoon exclaimed proudly

“Really?” Mino said. “How come?”

“Since we’re 18 already, and my parents are really busy this year-end” Wendy answered while all went to class together.

In the classroom Yeri, Irene and Seulgi were in one corner talking about Joy.

“Joy’s really pissed at her parents right now”

“What do you mean?” Seulgi said

“They want her to go back to LA”

“What?!” Yeri said surprised. “She did not even text me about that.”

“Well she wants to stay, mostly because of you, and I can’t tell much, but the reason she is being forced to be deported back to LA by her parents is pretty much the same reason why she wants to stay.” Irene pointed at Yeri. “Yet you deny her and all. Sooyoung is dear to me and she’s my cousin, so let me get this straight, are you just playing with her?”

“What I, no!”

“Then is she your girlfriend?”

“I dunno”

Irene rolled her eyes

“Figure it out, because I know she’s upset about that too.”

Yeri did not reply but looked down.

“Come on, you eat each other’s faces yet you say we’re not dating” she drew and imaginary quotation marks on we’re not dating. “God knows what other things you did together” she rolled her eyes and groaned. “Why? Why can’t you just say that you’re her girlfriend or you’re dating? Why Yeri, why?”

Yeri could not reply but kept on looking down

“Stop Irene!” Seulgi said tapping Irene’s shoulder. “They should talk about that themselves, let’s keep our noses away from their business. Okay?”

“No it’s okay.” Yeri said and she looked at Irene with a soft expression. “She’s being forced to go back, because of me? Why?” she said confused.

“I already told you I can’t say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter