The New Girls

amor vincit omnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Homeroom started and everyone sat accordingly to their preferences, Mino, as usual, picked the seat next to the window second to the last row, and sat beside him was none other than Taehyun, in front of him sat Irene and naturally Seulgi sat beside her. Joy sat beside Taehyun with a groan and frown masked upon her face.

“What’s with you?”

“Wendy is seating upfront”

“Well… She’s president anyways…”

“That’s no fair”

“Then seat upfront too.” Taehyun pointed to the seat beside Wendy

“I don’t want to” she slumped down the desk “How am I supposed to sleep being in front?” With that Taehyun chuckled at her unintentional aegyo. Then his eyes averted to Wendy until someone skinny and handsome sat beside her. It was Kang Seungyoon, the smartest among their batch and a vocalist of some rock band, another boy who girls get crazy over, who Seulgi hates because she was always second to him, but those so called ‘fangirls’ of his knows their limits because Wendy and him are the school’s ‘perfect couple’, the smartest and the most popular. They’ve been dating for 4 years, eversince the start of middle school they liked each other, they never fight, they were like bestfriends and they’re wavelengths match like puzzle pieces.

“I’ll be your homeroom professor.” A lady in her thirties entered the room and announced with a sweet smile. “I’m Park Bom, Bom like Spring.”

“Greetings!” Wendy stood up, signalling everyone to greet.

“Good Morning, Park Bom-songsaengnim!” everyone stood up and bowed

“Sit down, aigoo! I don’t like things like that.” Park Bom was raised in America that’s why Korean norms were still peculiar to her and a little bit surprising. “No need to stand up, just a ‘good morning songsaengnim’ will do” everyone giggled at her slurred, cute speech.

Miss Park Bom was like a doll, she has a petite figure, small waist and big bosoms. She has long and slender legs emphasized by the dress she’s wearing. She has big eyes, like a puppy’s, and very small face. Her features were indeed doll-like.

“Oh, before I forget!” She looked towards the door. “Come in!!”

Kim Yeri, her nameplate read. A transferee, she was small both in height and stature. She was sporting pigtails and she was smiling so bright it could blind.

“And also the other two, although I heard they’re not really new. Please come up front.”

Irene groaned but abide, she stood up as well as Joy who was literally skipping on her way front. “Introduce yourselves, starting from the prettiest.” The teacher jokingly said and pointed at Irene who was zoning out. “Ahhh seriously what’s with teens nowadays they’re just so pretty.” Park Bom chuckled “Yah, are you listening? Introduce yourself.” Irene snapped to her senses.

“Me?” She never really consider herself pretty, she hated being pretty actually, having that as your only label is frustrating for Irene, she was smart as well and she dances well, but all they could call her was ‘the prettiest’

“Yes you! Your name, and a little about yourself”

She stared at the teacher for a while before going on. “I’m Bae Joohyun, or Irene. I went here for a year during the 1st year of our middle school but needed to go back to LA, now I’m back here…again...” She paused and looked at Bom, she signalled her to go on. She cleared . “I’m good at all subjects except math? That’s why I became good friends with Seulgi over there” she pointed at the dazed girl “Because she helped me a lot, like a lot lot. And I don’t like being called pretty because I’m not.”

“If you’re not pretty then what are we?”

“Everyone in this room is good looking. That’s it.” She shrugged “Can I sit now?” She said in a snobbish way, and withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter