| 09. Hold Hand

Daily Love; Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 09. Hold Hand
Author: babiettangkoma
Inspired by: Puuung grafolio illustration
Characters: Jongwoon; Kyuhyun
Genres: Romance, Fluff, Slice of Life - might changes as chapter goes
Rating: PG
Words: 1,111 - OH! Look at these numbers, lucky!
Summary: The sudden change in temperature made Jongwoon grumpy and Kyuhyun was happy
Disclaimer: No edit. No beta. All errors are mine.

Hold Hand-

Kkoming wagged her tail happily as Kyuhyun poured her favourite food into her white bowl. It wasn’t her time for food yet but because her master was bored while waiting for his roommate to be ready, so she guessed that her master just gave her the food as snack. This was a routine where Kyuhyun will wait for Jongwoon in the hall way, either observe the ceiling while humming or played with Kkoming, he would do little things to avoid getting bored, especially when he waited for that someone who was taking his beauty time for he is very selective on his fashion style.

Sometimes Kyuhyun wonder, where Jongwoon got his fashion inspiration. The raven-haired man fashion sense is unique and different unlike other people. It was not like Kyuhyun hated it, in fact he understood pretty well that Jongwoon had self-esteem issue and with picking a right clothes to look good is one of the ways to get him noticed by other people, and it does work pretty well most of the time. Even though for Kyuhyun, the other was already looked striking with just a simple t-shirt and jeans.

Jongwoon dashed to get to where Kyuhyun was waiting, he knew that he must had made Kyuhyun waiting for a bit longer than the time they promised to go. “Sorry,” the raven said while putting his platform shoes in haste, “Is all right” Kyuhyun shrugged and went to open the door. They leave the house under Kkoming’s care, though Kkoming might probably have another meeting with her squad later that day.

They walked near the river where the green grass were planted on each sides, some of the flowers were now bloomed thus made the scenery more vibrant than the previous season and it was lighten their mood. It was warm and people could feel the days are getting better.

They had morning class that day, however they had different subject and lectures. Before they went to their respective class, they agreed to meet near the cafeteria once the class is over. It was good that both of their classes were started at the same time, so they will most likely end up at the same time too.

Jongwoon’s class was the first one who finished the lecture. So Jongwoon went straight to the cafe and searched for available seats after he declined his friends offer to come for an art exhibition in the Museum. Once he was settled, he took his notebook from his bag, wanted to write lyrics for his coursework. However, right when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter