| 05. Nags

Daily Love; Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 05. Nags
Author: babycloudy
Beta reader: maru_maknae
Inspired by: Puuung grafolio illustration 
Characters: Jongwoon; Kyuhyun
Genres: Romance, Fluff, Slice of Life - might change as chapter goes
Rating: PG
Words: 1,079
Summary: Jongwoon nags and Kyuhyun was innocent
Disclaimer: All errors are mine.
 

Nags-
 

The bus ride didn’t have anything in special, though they kept talking about “Kyuhyun’s adorable accident”, as Jongwoon had demanded to call it despite the objection he got from the younger. The trip didn’t take long before they reached their stop, once off the bus they walked together trough the streets until they reached home. 

After unlocking the door they placed their shoes neatly in the shoe rack then they went to the pantry to put everything on its place. Once they were done, Kyuhyun looked at the clock that showed 3:40 PM. Ah, there were still much time to pass before dinner. 

They didn’t have any assignments to do, which they were grateful for and that means they can spend the rest of their free time without worrying over a single assignment, project, or whatever the problem is. 

Jongwoon went to his desk to put his wallet back in his bag, but what he saw made his eyes grew wide when he spotted the horrific sight of a desk that was placed right besides his. Jongwoon wasn’t a clean freak but it didn’t mean he would tolerate something as disorganized as it was, especially a type of Kyuhyun’s messes, Jongwoon was the contrary to Kyuhyun who can live with everything scattered around in every possible way.

“Kyuhyun” Jongwoon called his name in the sweetest tone he could at that moment, Kyuhyun who was making himself a cup of cafe latte felt a chill running down his spine as he heard his name being called. Kyuhyun knew exactly the tone that Jongwoon currently used, Oh no... 

Jongwoon might not scream his name with angry pitch, but he absolutely knew that that sweet tone of Jongwoon defines trouble, especially when he could certainly feel the dark aura that came from their study area. He placed the espresso and left the un-steamed milk in the counter to make an alert stroll to reach Jongwoon, and tried his best to put a poker face, although when he looked at Jongwoon he saw an imaginary fume that came out from both of Jongwoon’s ear, he barely manage his poker face, ready to wet his pants. 

Kyuhyun understood that Jongwoon was a short-tempered person when sighted something messy that was beyond tolerable. “Clean up your desk right now please, my sweetie Kyu.” Jongwoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter