| 02. Waking Up

Daily Love; Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Daily Love; Daily Life
Chapter: 02. Waking Up
Author: babiettangkoma
Characters: Jongwoon; Kyuhyun
Genres: Romance, Fluff, Slice of Life - might changes as chapter goes
Rating: PG
Words: 875
Summary: It was a job to wake him up
Disclaimer: Not beta-ed. All errors are mine.

Waking up-


The sunrays peek through the rift of the brown colored blinds. Jongwoon glanced over his half lidded right eye, only to close it again tried to sleep through the day, however his senses had been completely awake. That made him moaned quietly. He rolled his body to made himself lay on the bed properly and placed his right hand at the top of his eyes.

His fatigue from yesterday was gone; it was replaced by the full freshness and spirit to start the day. He turned his head to the right and saw the clock that displayed a 6:30 AM on its board. Then he turned his head to his left and saw Kyuhyun in his drooling beauty. He sniggered and searched for his phone that he tossed last night under his pillow, he sensed that it should be around there. Once he got it, he clicked his tongue when he saw all notifications that he missed since he fell asleep last night. Decided that he would saw and replied some later, he searched for an application that could capture the adorable pond of Kyuhyun’s drools instead. He giggled at the picture he just took, and put the phone on sleep mode.

He sat up and opened the curtains made a warm light came lighten up the room, also opened the windows to allowed the fresh winter breeze. The air wasn’t so cold that morning, probably because the winter is about to end or perhaps just because the sun. The sound of birds twittering made him smile; even some of the birds were settled over the railing of their balcony. The scent of freshly baked pie from the pastry store just three blocks away from the house reached its nose, what a great aroma to wake up every morning.

Even though the wind wasn’t that cold, it still made Kyuhyun shivered a bit. His legs unconsciously searched for the blanket that he kicked around during his sleep and once he found it, his legs found its own way inside the blanket and his hand pulled the rest of the blanket to cover his shoulder.

Jongwoon shook his head and smiled, he saw that manner pretty often, but he couldn’t stop to think that that was somehow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter