| 03. Back Hug

Daily Love; Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Daily Love; Daily Life
Chapter: 03. Back hug
Author: babycloudy
Inspired by: Puuung grafolio illustration
Characters: Jongwoon; Kyuhyun
Genres: Romance, Fluff, Slice of Life
Rating: PG
Words: 1006
Summary: All he wants is eating lunch at home, is it really?
Disclaimer: No beta. All errors are mine.

Back hug-

After Kyuhyun woke up, they went to the university by walked besides the long quiet river that has a green grass on its sideways. That morning wasn’t so cold because the warm sun lastly made its appearance to warm up a finale of winter gust.

The lecture that they had that day would be an art class. They were majoring in music, but since they were on the last two semesters, they had done almost all the music subjects available. So, they took a break from music by selecting one subject and tried an art class. They didn’t know as to why they were taking it nor considered that they might fail the course.

The three hours class went overly smooth and too brief for their liking. The students love the professor and the session. She was young, kind, and a prodigy in arts, yet she gave a real understandable explanations, so that even the people who doesn’t know how to draw can be stupefied at how good their drawing ability was.

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun were pleased to chose the course because not only it was a new thing to them, the professor also spent sometime to change their perspective towards ‘art is hard’, she motivates them, and even gave some life sharing and advice. For a first day in class in the new semester, that was a really an enjoyable lecture, and hopefully it could be as fun as today for the rest of the semester.

That day, Jongwoon and Kyuhyun only had that one class, so they had free time for the remaining day, and chose to go back home instead wandered around to the downtown. That was because the orientation event had taken almost their entire day for about a month in university and they spent less time relaxing or basically just enjoying the peaceful atmosphere at home.

Unlocking the main door, and as customary, Kkoming were there to welcomed her two beloved owners. They didn’t meet her since morning, so probably she just came back from her own long escapades, though usually she just hung out with the neighborhood’s dogs. They had a squad, believe it or not.

“Ah, I’m hungry” Kyuhyun mumbled while tossing his backpack on his desk. Jongwoon slung his black coat near the bathroom and chuckled, “Should I cook lunch for us?”

Hearing that made Kyuhyun perked up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter