| 01. Blanket

Daily Love; Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 01. Blanket
Author: babycloudy
Characters: Jongwoon; Kyuhyun
Genres: Romance, Fluff, Slice of Life, Friendship - might changes as chapter goes
Rating: PG
Words: 1,078
Summary: The exhaustion made him sleep without blanket
Note: Not beta-ed. I am desperately in need for beta reader, I will be so glad to get any help.
 

Blanket-

It was an exhausting day for Jongwoon, not only he needed to prepare for his own performance during the orientation, as the vice president of the student assosiation he also needed to help his roommate which is the president of the student assosiation – Kyuhyun, to organised the entire orientation event. His workloads were almost as the same weight as Kyuhyun. However, as the president, Kyuhyun got the privilege to had a secretary, which means Jongwoon's workloads were a bit more loaded compare to Kyuhyun.

He was now hungry, drained, and felt stinks. Right when he unlocked the door, a fuzzy black and white fur welcomed him by hopped around his legs while wagging its tail. Jongwoon smiled, seeing at how happy his puppy was to see his master after being left alone for a day. Jongwoon placed his shoes on the shoe rack and walked inside the house.

Kyuhyun and Jongwoon bought the house on credit, and they decided to choose this house despite it was being somewhat big just because it looks so comfortable inside out. Outside, it looks like a wood type of house; it has a garden that filled with daisy and sunflowers on summer, cyclamen during winter, and an old big cherry blossom tree on springtime. The house itself has plenty of windows, so it doesn't look like a haunted house, and the trees that were planted around made the inside house wasn't boiling throughout summer.

The house just has one level, starts from the middle main wood door, once you entered, you will find a shoe rack. Then, you will see two separated areas. The kitchen that has a long counter for the dishwashers, stove, oven, coffee maker, and a microwave, then one simple dining table for two was positioned alongside the window that filled with cactus at the bottom of the frame.

The other is a living room, which has one TV with its supplementary stuffs such as PlayStation, home theatre, tape, and big racks for DVDs. The space has one large white fluffy recliner and in front of it, was a table that currently has one red cyclamen pick on the top and one big brown mat covering almost the entire area.

To the right from the main door, there is one small closed room which was separated into two rooms, the first is a bathroom that only has a closet, sink, and a shower, and the other side was for laundry.

Besides the bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter