| 04. Grocery Shopping

Daily Love; Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Daily Love; Daily Life
Chapter: 04. Grocery Shopping
Author: babycloudy
Inspired by: Puuung grafolio illustration
Characters: Jongwoon; Kyuhyun
Genres: Romance, Fluff, Slice of Life - might changes as chapter goes
Rating: PG
Words: 1,640
Summary: A grocery shopping could never end bad
Disclaimer: Not beta-ed. All errors are mine.

Grocery Shopping-

Kyuhyun cleaned up the dishes while Jongwoon wiped up the dining table. The entire food that was served got nothing to spare. Once Kyuhyun done cleaning up the dishes, he jogged to the living area and threw himself on top of the cottony coach, and a long contented sigh escaped his lips while muttered, “My life is great.”

Not too long afterwards, Jongwoon, who trailed Kyuhyun, stood gracefully near Kyuhyun and send him a frown, “You are not supposed to sleep right after you finished your food, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun pouted and turned his head so that he looked at the coach instead of Jongwoon’s face, “Don’t care.” Jongwoon felt a twitch on his brows. Kyuhyun is an adult. He is handsome and clever; he is the great, respected and admired student association president. But no, for Jongwoon, Kyuhyun is an annoying and spoiled brat. Jongwoon often wondered how Kyuhyun could be a master on acting outside the house. Jongwoon wanted to learn too!

“Why don’t we go for grocery shopping instead? We need to supply the fridge for dinner and the rest of the week.” Jongwoon advised, “And it’s better rather than you sleep right after lunch. It will make your tummy got bigger.” He added.

Kyuhyun’s right hand reached a pillow above his head and put it under his head, made himself more comfortable, “Nah, too lazy.” He turned his head once again, so now he faced Jongwoon, “You can go by yourself, right?” and grinned.

The black haired guy sighed desperately when he saw no response from the latter. He attempted to hauled Kyuhyun’s shoulder, to put him in sit up position instead of sleeping, “Seriously Kyuhyun, sit up! And if you don’t want to go grocery shopping with me, then fine, no home meals for you until you buy the ingredients!”

Kyuhyun gave up and finally sat up, nevertheless he smirked, “If you don’t cook, you will not eat too, Jongwoon.” And Jongwoon sneered back, “I’m not stupid. Of course I will buy my own ingredients and I will cook for myself.”

Living together for nearly seven years always brought people to understand each other better. That was why Jongwoon knew Kyuhyun certainly well. Kyuhyun loves homemade food, especially Jongwoon’s. So, Jongwoon couldn’t be happier to saw the smirk that Kyuhyun gave the older man was wiped out from his face in a jiffy right after he heard Jongwoon’s statement. Jongwoon who often being mean to Kyuhyun, just because he wanted Kyuhyun not to be a spoiled kid, marched away from Kyuhyun and went to his desk.

Jongwoon searched for a bus card and wallet before he grabbed his coat that was dangled nearby the bathroom. He took his keys and muffler that were located atop the shoe rack, and used his converse shoes before he shouted, “I’m going out!”

Kyuhyun who just came back to his senses, abruptly stood up. He tossed the pillow that he cuddled previously and ran. He threw all contains from his bag in his desk, not concerned how chaotic it would be. All the things including some the rubbish he unconsciously collected were scattered over the table. He looked for some thing, and once he found it, he snatched his wallet and bus card. No no no, the only word in Kyuhyun’s mind at that moment. Kyuhyun needs Jongwoon’s food after about a month he bare with eating out or takeout. The chocolate brown haired guy then hurried to use his coat and shoes before he dashed outside. “No, Jongwoon, wait!”

Kyuhyun dumbfounded as he saw Jongwoon stood in front of the house gate and grinned, “I know you’re going to follow me.”

Kyuhyun could sense his vein popped out, then bawled, “You big meanie! I need food!” Jongwoon ignored Kyuhyun’s cry and began walking to the bus stop, “Yeah yeah. You want to keep stand there?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter