| 10. Window Display

Daily Love; Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 10. Window Display 
Author: babiettangkoma
Inspired by: Puuung grafolio illustration
Characters: Jongwoon; Kyuhyun
Genres: Romance, Fluff, Slice of Life - might changes as chapter goes
Rating: PG
Words: 1,126
Summary: Another part of Jongwoon
Disclaimer: No edit. No beta. All errors are mine.

Note:
I’m sorry for not updating this story for a year. Many things had happened, and I just didn’t have a will to type up two chapters that I’d actually finished writing even before chapter 9 is out. I hope this chapter will make up for my lazy bum.
No, I'm not abandoning this story (I'm never and not going to start), but next chapter might be the last chapter for Daily Love, Daily Life.

Window Display-

The wait for the bus was undoubtedly long yet sweet. It was kind of a torture for Jongwoon who wore a thin leather jacket while southren winter wind was gusting without mercy. The good side from this incident was Jongwoon got a chance to be held within Kyuhyun’s warm hands. Kyuhyun was also happy even though he started to regret his idea to go around downtown when he saw Jongwoon literally shivering, and Kyuhyun nearly cursed when he saw the time due for the bus to arrive was changed from 15 minutes to 20 minutes in the real time board.

“Shall we just go back home?” Kyuhyun questioned, he was concerned that if Jongwoon went through this kind of cold any longer, he would get sick. But Jongwoon shook his head, and insisted that they should keep going instead going back home. And Kyuhyun wanted to face palming when he just couldn’t go against Jongwoon’s pout and puppy eyes.

Either for Kyuhyun’s fortune (or not?), the real time didn’t change its time for the second time, and the bus arrived exactly in 20 minutes. Already saw the approaching bus from distance, Jongwoon untangled his arms from Kyuhyun’s hold and stood up to stop the bus. When the door opened, Jongwoon tap the card, found a seat at the back, and sighed peacefully when he felt a warm gush from the heater. When Kyuhyun sat beside Jongwoon and tried to grasp Jongwoon’s small hand once again, he got rejected because Jongwoon said, “It’s already warm enough, so I don’t need your arms for a while Kyu”. If Kyuhyun didn’t think that the other passengers would get angry when the bus driver turn off the heater, he would be eager to request the driver to turn it off.

The 30 minutes ride was a pure bliss of warmth for Jongwoon, while Kyuhyun played a game on his phone right after Jongwoon rejected his hand. But then Jongwoon got confused when Kyuhyun pressed the stop button in near midtown area instead of downtown, “I think there are more food options in Midtown.” Kyuhyun explained.

They got off in Midtown and start walking around trying to find interesting food. “What do you want to eat?” Kyuhyun asked, and Jongwoon wondered for a while before he answered, “Hmm, I’m not craving for anything at the moment. So, maybe we can just try everything!” he said excitedly as Jongwoon got closer to Kyuhyun once more, because the chill was back and this time, there were no heater.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter