Chapter 09

The boy named Kim Tae Hyung

Two days away from home.How would things change?Would they take a turn for the better?I don't know.I don't want to think about that.We don't talk as often now.Basic greetings and a "how's your day?".Thats where it all ends. An awkward interval that signs off as if it's a contract.Nothing much was happening anymore.I guess I did a good job by boring you out but there was always this unexplained tugging at the bottom of my heart.I...never mind...
"Please line up with your partners before boarding the bus."
Jackson Wang. 
Jackson Wang.
He was no where to be found but my eyes caught you.You were there,silently standing beside Sae Yeon. You had no idea how much I wished we could go back to the past again but I guess the world wasn't a wish granting factory.This wouldn't be possible anytime soon due to some unapparent reason that we both couldn't catch sight of ...
I turned around to face Jackson who miraculously appeared .He seemed no different from usual,a fixed,stoned expression ,dark hair with his fringe falling just above his brows and nevertheless, an untidy uniform. He wasn't a delinquent.He does his homewoek diligently,he even goes the extra step,making sure he gets all of the questions right.



The first bus ride where everything was different.To start off,I wasn't beside you.You were gone and Jackson,who had his earphones on took your seat .I didn't feel safe.I didn't feel at ease.This was strange.You were able to do all of that without trying.You were looking out of the window and never once did we meet eyes.I turned back and it was a different scene.Jackson had his earphones off.
"you like him, don't you?"



author's note :

short but interesting chapter

the start of the trip

how exactly would it go ?

stay tuned !

tumblr_nrwi64LjIF1uo33wjo5_1280.jpg

I meant for it to be small but 

can't help it since it came out big *laughs*