Chapter 07

The boy named Kim Tae Hyung

The very moment I had freshened up,I found myself on my bed,packing.For what,I was sure but the reason,I wasn't.I watched as my hands moved automatically as if they wee commanded by someone who knew their own mind..In the blink of an eye,clothes,soap and even a towel 
seemed to have magically landed inside the little backpack of mine.Heaving a deep sigh,I fell backwards to the soft comfort of the white sheets.As soon as I closed my eyes,you were there.You appeared smiling,waving with utmost enthusiasm.I felt the warmth envelope me however are you sure that was directed at me?.What was this?Did I really......?This couldn't be happening.I thought I had already went through this.Why am I back at the starting point ?To me,it resembles a maze,a maze that has no exit.There wasn't any definite answer and it would be an understatement to say that I didn't know myself well. 




"Wash the dishes.We're done with dinner."Sae Yeon's harsh voice had then boomed from the intercom system,intersecting my train of thoughts.In a second or two,I was up on my feet and on my way to the kitchen,like an obedient,worthless housemaid with a voice that was barely audible.
"Three seconds late.Can't you be quicker on your feet?You aren't even as old as you look."
I lowered my head slightly as a form of apology.In the past,I might have even retaliated however,I was used to it.I... I...gave up... by accepting that I was never in this family,I was never treated as the youngest child of the family.I  had came to realise that I,Lee Hye Rin, was just an equal with any paid housekeeper in this world,except for the fact that  I  wasn't paid but exploited.Maybe exploited was an overstatement but honestly,I didn't know what were words anymore. I couldn't decipher hidden meanings,I couldn't tell between what's real and what's fiction.I can't do anything right.I'll never be able to do anything right.

Picking up the sponge along with some dish washing soap,I started scrubbing the plates,sighing endlessly at the amounts of leftover on them.I sighed,knowing once again that Kim Taehyung was just dream that could never come to life.Who am I to deserve Kim Taehyung? Who am I to kim Taehyung that he had degraded himself to a reason for my MT? He didn't deserve all this.He didn't deserve being beside a trash -like figure.He'll never deserve that.




A good fifteen minutes had passed  and I was finally done with the dishes.Grabbing a bowl of cereal drowned in milk ,I  headed back to my room to start on homework.The door was ajar.I stepped in,only to find the clothes that i had packed neatly in the luggage all over the place.At that exact moment,Sae Yeon had stopped by at the door,with her smoky eye makeup.
"Oh yeah.There's no way you're going  for the MT so I helped you unpack a little.Don't you think its time for a wardrobe change?"Her devilish laughter had echoed throughout the hallway.She watched as my lips parted but no words came.
"Don't bother.No one is going to look at you .Just stay the way you are.No one would want you even if you had went for a complete procedure."
My gaze had fell upon myself,with  teeth sinking into my lips.I felt overwhelmed with emotion.Tears threatened to fall but I held back. I had to as she sashayed away,with her eyes completely fixed on her phone.Nothing had happened.Absolutely nothing had happened.This was just another day in my life.This was no different from yesterday,the day before or any other day.However,the thing about it was... ...I'd still stumble and scar myself at the same spot even if it's a thousand years later because she had hit a nail on the head.

She had turned my insecurities into the most powerful weapon against me.



a/n:

Happy new year !

i am like what days late omg 

anyways one of my new year resolutions was to actauly complete another of my fanfic here 

so here i am trying to complete this fanfic

im really sorry for not updating often

its been a really really hectic year 

i promise ill try to update this fanfic 

and yepyep

i hope you like it though some chapters might be slightly dry!

WAIt BUT IS SHE GOING FOR THE MT ?.....