Chapter 05

The boy named Kim Tae Hyung

Its funny how I would open up to you so quickly that sometimes,even I surprisemyself.In a second or two,You manage to grasp the entire situation.You told me that it was okay and that everyone leaves at one point of time.Of course you knew that wasn't going to help it so you went on with a quote you once saw in a book entitled "we were liars".You even told me that its okay to not be okay and sometimes its just better to let it go.I still remember clearly in my head the warm smile you presented me with and your hands which you use to embrace me. And you know,for the first time I actually felt comforted by someone.You know the feeling when your mom hugs you or your dad tells you bedtime stories?Those feelings somehow just come crashing into my heart each time you talk to me.I think people refer to it as "warmth"and they usually say home is where the warmth or heart is,but don't you think its somehow funny how you can provide me the warmth that even my home can't?
Anyways,you helped me stand up on both of my feet again and before I knew it,I was back in school where everyone would send me unforgiving stares as if I had stolen something of theirs.
And you know sometimes when you just feel like letting go of the thread that you've been struggling to hang on for so long now?Yeah,that feeling has always been familiar to me but somehow,each time I attempt to slide out of your palms , I feel you holding onto  me tighter by the hand while telling me not to let go and that you would be able to pull me up.Did you know at that moment,everything became so surreal all of the sudden?I felt as if I was some kind of girl in a korean high school drama where some guy comes in her rescue each time she gets in trouble or something.



Flipping through my diary,I realised that you had started occupying most of the pages ever since I met you.The smallest details such as your food preferences or even your little habits that I have observed were all penned down onto the pieces of paper which were binded together to be whats called a "diary".You became one of the most important people in my life somehow,someway.I didn't know if I had took a wrong step in choosing to rely on you for the time being but I guess I'll find out soon when my heart shatters and who knows?That day might be tomorrow or even years later... ... Ever since Seohyun left,I actually started going to this rental place for a piano everyday .I wasn't going to break the promise I had made on the very day SeoHyun left,thus i started working hard in order to fulfill this promise.It wasn't just because I didn't want to break the promise,it was also because I had also wanted to give something back in return for the things she had done for me .
I slammed my fists against the sides of thepiano.No matter how hard I tried,I couldn't get the keys right.Each time my fingers attempted to swiftly go across the keyboard,another note would sound unintentionally.The sound of the wrong note would then resonate through my head,and corner me as if it was a barricade,mocking me sinisterly.I knew at this rate,I wouldn't be able to finish learning the piece by myself.I knew that all too well even before I started but the thing was,I still tried because I had hope that it would work out Maybe I should've been wiser by telling myself to walk away in the first place... ...Maybe the piano wasn't the right instrument for me... ...Why do I mess everything I do?I buried my hands in mypalms.Nothing was going right.Tears started seeping out from the corner of my eye and soon,before I knew it,it was a waterfall.My sobs esacalated into loud,depressedwails.You had no idea how much I wished for you to appear at that very moment,to tell me that everything's gonna be okay,that you'll be here beside me and that I'll get through this.However,regardless of how hard I prayed,the words I wanted to hear you say would still remain as a midsummer night's dream because it was close to impossible that you would pop out any moment now.But then life decided to give me the shock of my life because the door had creaked open and suddenly,you rushed in with the brightest smile gracing your face.
"Your super hero is here to save you!"




The best thing that has ever happened to me so far in life?Without a doubt,I would say it would be you-"Kim taehyung".Haha!Was it an overstatement?I mean for others,people stream into their lives like a steady riverdaily.Meeting new people doesn't mean much to them.However,for me,you came in like a wrecking tornado filled with rainbow.You stepped into my life when i needed someone the most.An angel?Yeah,maybe you were an angel that had descended from the other world.Out of pity probably?Or maybe my desperate pleas for someone interesting to make an entrance into my life had been heard by the gods above?Truthfully,I don't know.I'm just really thankful for your appearance into my life.




"LEE HYE RIN!"
You popped into my view out of nowhere. I,who was severly shocked,had jerked  backwards at the distance between us where my head had clumsily collided with the wall.wincing in pain,my hand shot up to the sore spot as my eyes fell on you,who couldn't hold back your laughter.
"tch,were you that excited to see me here?"
The side of your lips had curved upwards slightly.I watched as your eyes slowly widened.You leaned in towards me and just like all  the other times, I held my breath.You bit your lips in a playful manner as you messed my hair up.
"my dear Hye Rin,when would you realise that you're not alone in this world?"
My eyes glistened as I unconsciously let a tear slip out from my left eye.




And did you know?At that moment,the once  non existent butterflies started forming in my stomach again.Why was I feeling all jittery all of the sudden?This is wrong.I shouldn't.No,I didn't have the right to feel this way.Falling for someone was a privilege that I didn't deserve.I'm way out of your league.I really shouldn't be having thoughts like these but

Kim Taehyung... ... why are you shaking up my heart? 



chapter 5 up !