Chapter 01

The boy named Kim Tae Hyung

The first time i met you was in school,to be more exact,at the rooftop. Even though I was a full time Cinderella,my foster parents had me attend a school which was a few streets away.My sister was one of the popular few in the school,thus my parents had specifically told me not to reveal our relationship just in case it would bring her popularity down.At the start,I was skeptical.However as time passed by,It then came to me that maybe they were right.Sae Yeon was beautiful,loved , accepted and last but not least,she was a somebody,whereas i,was a nobody.I never was one with self-esteem so i would rank myself rock bottom in terms of looks and i guess my foster parents did so too.The rooftop was an isolated place during break times which made it the perfect place for me to frequent.I remember how i was nibbling on my peanut butter jelly sandwich when the door bursted open.You stood there with a lunchbox in your hand .



I watched you silently as you made your way to the wooden platform where i was.You setted your things down and soon before i knew it , your lips parted and words came out as if they were streams.You asked for my name while munching on your chocolate bread.However,I stood still and silent,hoping you would leave soon.It wasn't that i hated you or anything,it was just that i didn't actually believe that anyone would approach me, with me being unappealing to anyone. Plus,this was new to me too,thus i felt kind of suffocated with someone else's presence besides my own.This was the first time anyone has ever asked about me.Even though you just asked for my name,it sort of felt strange inside of me.I was always hidden in Sae Yeon's shadows however this was the first time i was noticed.You must have realised that i was too deep in thought or something because you waved your hands accross my face several times until i finally turned to look at you.Kim Taehyung.That was your name,or at least what you said it was.I placed my half eaten sandwich in my lunchbox and closed it tightly.I took a deep breath.

Kim Taehyung?



You were one of the guys the girls in our school would die for to have in their arms.I had even heard Sae Yeon mention about you once.But there was one thing that cane to mind... ...of all places you chose to come to the rooftop with a lunchbox when you have a table laid out flawlessly for you in the cafeteria... why?I had my own reasons for isolating myself from the rest of the world,but you don't.This shouldn't be good,should i leave?I stood up and covered my lunchbox,securing the lid tightly to make sure the food didn't fall out.I only had a meagre allowance which was only enough to cover the bus fare,thus the food in the lunchbox was practically the only thing that would keep me going for the entire day.As I stood up to walk away,you called out for my name.I stopped in my tracks,not because I wanted to stay but because it was strange how you knew my name when I have not told you at all.



I turned around to face you who was now standing up.You took light steps to me who was now less than a metre away from you.Firmly putting your hands on my shoulders,you gently pushed me towards the wooden platform and guestured for me to sit.You than leaned against the platform,crossing your arms as your lips formed a thin line."Eat up , Hye Rin.Don't go,if anyone should be leaving,It would be me,wouldn't it?"My eyes still were as wide as fishballs.Frankly speaking,i really didn't know what to do.First,Sae Yeon would be so mad with the fact that i spoke to her crush and secondly,I knew I had landed myself in hot soup with my foster parents when i get home.I wasn't supposed to be talking or socialising with anyone.However,you,Kim Taehyung was in front of me,no,no,you,Kim Taehyung,the guy from the popular clique,the guy who every girl admired,the boy who had friends,the guy who was a somebody... ... while i was a nobody.When I had found it in myself to open my mouth,all that came out was "I'm sorry,I am not supposed to be talking to you"And just like that,I stood up and attempted to leave again.However,you managed to grab hold of my wrists this time.



"you do know that everyone in the world has rights to talk to anyone they want to right?"I rotated myself to face you-Kim Taehyung,who was starting to loosen your grip."I'm sorry.I have my own reasons.Please let go."You slowly let go of my wrist and I walked away quickly but before I could descend the stairs,I could hear mumbled words that were echoing behind me.

"I'll See you again Hye Rin ah!"

And I guess you really meant what you said that day because ever since that small encounter,I started seeing you around a lot everywhere.Whenever we meet,you would smile and say Hi despite the many people looking.However,I would keep a stone face and walk by , hanging my head low.Sae Yeon did notice this habit of you approaching me.She had warned me several times to stay away from you and I tried to , but the thing was,you appear in front of me so often that I didn't know how to.



Chapter 1 unveiled!

how was it ?

LOL tbh i have yet to complete this fanfiction

but i'll try to soon so yeah