CHAPTER 7

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6 

 

May - End of Junior Year

 

Her hair is tangled up in my hands and her sun-kissed skin touches mine, softly, slowly. After our last day of school, we went back to her house and made out for the most glorious time, but her mom got home so we went to the lake. The lake seems to mirror the color of her eyes and I’m sure the beauty of Evergreen doesn’t come close to resemble hers. I feel her hands on my waist, holding me closer. I press my lips against her neck and watch as her head falls back, giving me more space. The soft moans coming from give me an unparalleled pleasure and I harder at the soft skin below her earlobe. When she calls out my name, I’m lost in lust. The small droplets of rainfall fall on our skin and second by second, they fall harder. Suddenly, we’re drenched in water and her eyes move up and down my skin, making me shudder. We stare at each other for what seems like forever. The rain painting the sky darker and the woods enticing us to stay here forever. I hold her close and kiss the top of her head. 

 

“We’re officially seniors now.” She says under me. I don’t reply but instead, try to remember the first time we met. I try to remember because when I leave, I want to remember everything we did. Senior year is my final year. Chae and I have different plans and we need to go our own separate ways but I don’t think she realizes the extent of my dreams. I love this girl more than anything in the world but I have dreams too, and we’re so young. We need to be realistic and know that things might end someday even though, that’s the last thing I want. 

 

“Ji, say something.” She pushes my chest until we’re facing each other. 

 

“Sorry, I’m just thinking.”

 

“About what?” She squeezes my hand. Should I tell her?

 

“Senior year.” I should.

 

“We agreed not to talk about it, remember?” She remembers that night back in December when we fought over me leaving after we graduate. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter