CHAPTER 8

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her name's pretty. We pass by her but for some reason, I feel uncomfortable. I can feel her watching us so I hold Jiyong's hand and squeeze it, giving me a sign that he's here with me. I'm not usually jealous but there's something about her... The time passes by quickly as we look around the store and decide on a jean jacket. Sometimes we share clothes so we like to go shopping together. The cologne starts to nauseate me and the flourescent lighting is making my eyes hurt so I lead Jiyong out of the store, but not before Kiko stops us and asks us for our names. Hesitantly, I tell her my name and he, confidently, tells her his. A slight blush creeps on her cheekbones and a strange, uninvited rage builds inside me. Can she not control herself? I don't know if Jiyong notices or not, but she's pretty as hell. He smiles at her and I nudge him in the ribs, motioning for him to move. 

"Are you okay?" He asks once we're out of the store. 

"Never been better." I lie.

"Kiko's pretty, right?" I look up at him, ready to flip him off when I see a small smirk on his face.

"That's not funny."

He laughs anyway. "Why not?"

"Did you see how she was looking at you?"

He roll his eyes while clutching tighter on to the bag. "No, I didn't. It doesn't matter."

"Yeah, you're right." I'm not in the mood to fight with him so I brush it off. 

"Where do you want to go next?" I ask him in hopes of lightening the mood. 

"Let's go eat ice cream."

I nod and intertwine my hand in his and warmth spreads through me as soon as the skin makes contact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter