You Make Me Stand Again

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Mark was badly hurt, blood tainted on Jaebum and Youngjae shirt carry out the two into Ambulance. Jaebum was crying his heart out, felt truly hurt with his own action. If he lost Jinyoung, he will never forgive himself. Youngjae look at Jaebum who seem like losing his mind, holding Jinyoung hand tightly. Youngjae tapped the older back and tears fall but he proud with the youngman beside Jinyoung who throw himself to safe stranger.

“Sir, we will try our best.” Jaebum saw both stretcher enter the emergency room.

               

                Jinyoung woke up in the beautiful garden, he saw Henry wave at him and he run to the older when he come close Henry disappear from his sight and he saw him again, he then called him at another place. He keep on chase Henry until he get tired and he sat down. He remember Jaebum word and he cried, even Jaebum hate him. Jinyoung saw Henry again but this time Henry with someone else and happily laugh at him. Jinyoung saw the light calling for him to come and he follow the light. He had nothing to do, if he turn and comeback, he lost Henry and Jaebum will only feel burden with his childish act.

The nurse and doctor try hard to safe Jinyoung but the boy heartbeat slowly become weaker and weaker. The doctor look at the nurse to prepare the defibrillator, the first shock. No response.

“Stop, a hand hold him.” The face was unclear.

“Who are you?” Jinyoung asked.

“A person that will be by yourside forever if you not leave.” That person voice so deep.

“How can I believe you?” Jinyoung asked.

“I gave my life for you, how can you not believe me?” that person said.

Jinyoung remember someone jump to him before he lost conscious.

2nd shock. No respond.

“Will you truly be by my side if I comeback?” Jinyoung asked and he saw that stranger nodded.

“Comeback and live a happy life. I will find you because you have what mine.” Jinyoung look at the man hand who point at his hand. A necklace and he look back to that person but he already far from him.

3rd shock. The heartbeat back to normal.

“Thanks god, both of them safe.” The doctor happy he success from another critical situation.

                It took almost 5 hours before Mark and Jinyoung come out from the emergency room. Mark secretary come and take care all his admission in the hospital and Mark younger brother command to send Mark back to LA since he cannot take good care of Mark if he stay in Korea. Later that night, Mark brought out to LA by private plane with full private medical team. While, Jinyoung still under monitoring and coma. Doctor already told Jaebum, it might takes weeks, months even a year if Jinyoung not willing to fight and have a desire to live.

Jackson run toward Jinyoung room that morning, he cannot believe Jinyoung was sleeping so calm. Jackson tears fall down. He regret leave Jinyoung and agree to tell the truth. He grabbed Jaebum collar and want to punch him but look at how much Jaebum suffer he let him go. Bambam yet to back since he cannot leave his sister wedding. He cried when he send Jackson to the airport, Jackson pray along the way he was inside the flight to Seoul that Jinyoung will stay alive.

“How can this happen?” Jackson asked.

“I was the reason…” Jaebum cried and wiped his face with his hand. Jaebum told him the stories and Jackson went to Jinyoung holding his hand.

“How can you choose to run toward the car?” Jackson said while held Jinyoung hand and cared the younger face.

“Wake up, Jinyoung. I’m here and I will never let anyone hurt you.” Jackson cried and Youngjae left the room unable to face Jaebum and Jackson crying out their heart.

Youngjae went to check about Jinyoung lifesaver.

“I’m sorry may I know the man that involve in car accident with my brother, where his ward?” Youngjae asked. He know Jaebum cannot think straight now and maybe the older forget about the young man.

“Mr. Tuan? His younger brother claim to bring him back to LA and they already left one hour ago.” Youngjae shocked when the nurse said LA.

“Do have any contact number? We yet to thank him.” Youngjae open his phone, ready for the number.

“Sorry but their family did not want to reveal about this accident and they want to keep it confidential.” Youngjae smile, understand the nurse situation and by the way the nurse talked about the lifesaver family, he can confirm that they not just anybody but somebody.

 

It has been 3 months and Jaebum kept talking to his younger brother. He talked about his daily life and how Jackson and Bambam fight over a simple thing like what to eat or who will take care of Jinyoung since both of them want to take care of Jinyoung every day. Jackson come and bring

Please log in to read the full chapter