You in My Dream

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

               Mark woke up with the same dream, it like a promise he said to certain someone that seem important to him. He wipe his face and walked to the bathroom, he will have a hectic schedule today since they change their Head Quarters in Korea. Mark bought new building during his last visit, even he cannot remember visit the building with all Korean shareholders but he must show them he was young and capable for take good care of the new company. Mark let the shower fall on his body and he can see the scar at his forehead.

“I might not remember those time but I believe it my most happy moment.” Mark muttered while looking in the mirror rubbing his scar.

“Hyung…. Your secretary already here!” Yugyeom shouted and Mark come out from his bathroom.

“10 minutes!” Mark replied and picked his best dress for best day.

                Yugyeom was looking at his hyung old house and what he saw was old photos of them. Yugyeom went outside and the housekeeper told them that Mark accident right in front of this house but she did not know the whole stories. Some said the man he safe died and some said he was a crazy man who always walked alone. So many different story that hard to believe which one is the truth. One thing Mark and Yugyeom sure, after the housekeeper told the story was Mark safe a man. The thing they did not know he was either alive or dead.

“Nice it coffee shop in front of here.” Yugyeom muttered, and then he come inside and saw his brother ready to left.

“Hyung, I’m going to walk and look around here while you in office. Don’t worry about me.” Yugyeom smiling when Mark frowned.

“Really? Not going to swoon any girl?” Mark had the same experience when he at Yugyeom age.

“If only they hotter than LA woman.” Yugyeom giggled and Mark hit his younger brother head.

“I’m going.” Mark ruffled Yugyeom hair and followed his secretary to his car that waiting for him.

Mark look at his IPAD when the driver stop at the traffic light.

 

“God, Jackson! I’m on my way can you just not freaking out.” Jinyoung stuck in the red light.

“Your brother had a wedding but how dare you work!” Jackson nagging.

“Ok, I admit it but this is the contract Jaebum hyung work for almost half of the year without me. How can I ruin it?” Jinyoung voice soft and it make Jackson felt guilty.

“Okay, but I only give you 10 minutes.” Jackson smirked.

“Okay!” Jinyoung came out from his car and asked his driver to come later. He run since the wedding hall only across the road and pass few building.

Jinyoung run over the car in front of him, in tuxedo. Everyone look like watching a drama where the groom late to wedding. Mark saw a man who wearing tuxedo passing his car, he smile since it cute how the man fixed his hair and running across his car. He might be late for his wedding Mark said but then he remember something.

“Isn’t he the guy we met yesterday?” Mark somewhat felt his heart hurt.

“Oh…yes it seem like the same person.” The secretary said, amused that her boss remember that boy.

Mark closed his eyes. ‘I’m crazy why I hope it him in my dream’ Mark inner heart hurting of course a man like him will have so many woman love him.

“Sir, are you okay?” The secretary thought Mark had headache.

“No, I’m okay.” Mark took a deep breathed and the boy already disappears from his sight.

               

                Mark reach his new office, greeted by new management and they seem like happy

Please log in to read the full chapter