Look After You From Far

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark send Yugyeom home and head to office and he still hold the charm given by Jinyoung just now. Mark had so many thought in his head, how can within 2 days he able to give this charm to Jinyoung and claim him as he true love? Then Mark remember his first time met Jinyoung in front of the restaurant, how his heart easily fall for him. It seem like it not logic to calculate his love for Jinyoung it his heart. Mark do not want to deny that he felt differently about Jinyoung.

“Mr. Tuan, we have arrived. Enjoy your day.” The driver wished and Mark smile.

“You too, uncle.” Mark was polite that is why his employees loyal to him.

Mark enter the company with a colourful sunshine on his ways, since he remember Jinyoung disappointed face when he not recognised him. It makes Mark full of hope that Jinyoung had the same feeling like him.

“Your smile so bright today.” His secretary welcome him.

“Am I too obvious?” Mark asked.

“Yes, because you makes your employees nearly faint with that kind of smile.” Youngji reply and ready to brief Mark about his day.

After Youngji summarised his schedule Mark go back to work since he need to sign a few agreement.

“Sir, don’t forget you to grab some lunch even if you busy with work.” Youngji already knows Mark habit who always skip lunch when he focus with work.

 

                Jinyoung went to Mark house after taking a few time circling the area because he confused what he should do if Mark open the door. Jinyoung then took a brave decision, stopped his car in front of Mark house, and carried a food that he prepared as an apologised for being sarcastic. He should thanks Mark for his whole life, when Jackson told him that the person who save him might live at Henry old house few month back he keep wish one day he able to knock this door. He count one, two and three, he rang the bell and Yugyeom voice come out.

“Hello…” Jinyoung greeted.

“Oh.. Jinyoung hyung.” Yugyeom smile.

“I want to give this as my thankful for him.” Jinyoung not even realised he blushed.

“For Mark hyung? Sweet but he was not here. He might starve his stomach in the office.” Yugyeom comment.

“Oh, then you can eat this with him in the office.” Jinyoung suggested and Yugyeom nodded.

“But… can you drive me to go there?” Yugyeom look at Jinyoung who tried not to laugh.

“Of course, just give me the address.” Jinyoung happily agreed.

“I need to change first, can you wait inside for a while.” Yugyeom suggest and before Jinyoung answer Yugyeom hand already dragged him.

“You can look around hyung. Give me 10 minutes.” Jinyoung nodded and the younger climb the stair.

Jinyoung look at how simple the interior inside the house, it very different from Henry style. Mark seem like a very romantic person. He keep his childhood memories in one of special corner. Jinyoung not even remember about living in this same house before, it’s look totally new. Jinyoung turn when he heard a step come closer to him.

“Thanks for waiting, can we go now? I’m hungry.” Yugyeom can always melted Jinyoung heart.

“You are really cute.” Jinyoung comment and Yugyeom slung his arm around Jinyoung shoulder.

Jinyoung really felt weird, it just his second day but this LA boy already like his own little brother.

“So, he currently change your company HQ to Korea?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yep, when he met you before, he had succeed to secure a deal with the building owner. I remember he happily call me about want to bring me to Korea.” Yugyeom told Jinyoung about Mark work.

“I will indebted to him forever.”Jinyoung easily reach Mark building while chit chatting with Yugyeom.

“It really nice to meet you, Jinyoung hyung.” Yugyeom wa

Please log in to read the full chapter