The Memories

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yugyeom hate the fact he saw that man happily talked with his girl. He went inside and glare at Yerin.

“Date me!” Yugyeom make Yerin shocked but the girl then reply with a chuckled.

“Nice Joke!” Yerin acted like it not funny.

“I’m serious, I look at how you laughed and talked with the man and I’m officially know I’m falling in love with you.” Yugyeom made Yerin blushed and all customer cheering so did her co-worker.

“Okay…” Yerin reply after a few minutes and Yugyeom hugged her.

“Now, you can only talked to me!” Yugyeom never felt thing tingled like this.

“Nice meeting you….” Yerin forget he not even know the man name.

“Kim Yugyeom!” It so lovely and Yerin wait for this to happen every day. Where someone daringly proposed to her.

Yerin get permission to leave early and Yugyeom bring him home. It first meeting, but get to know Yugyeom is LA boy Yerin fully understand him.

“Who is this?” Yerin pointed at Mark photo.

“My brother.” Yerin shocked what is this fate.

“God! Did he died?” Yerin look at Yugyeom since it not like anyone else live with the boy.

“He working, I bet he will be home a few more minutes.” Yugyeom answer but Yerin still shocked.

“You should tell me you are his brother.” Yerin said with tears.

“Hey!” Yugyeom panic.

“Do you know how painful to see him looking at his lover and safe his life without even know his name?” Yerin cried. She did visit the hospital but they said he no longer there.

“A man? Name?” Yugyeom shocked.

“Yes. A man that your brother love.” Yerin said and he start told Yugyeom everything.

Mark was stand near the door clearly listen to his love story.

“That man that I bump just now is my brother lover?” Yugyeom asked and Yerin nodded.

“Are you really sure I did love him?” Mark come out and look at Yerin.

 

Jinyoung put his coat and took the letter.

To: Stranger.

You were late today. I borrow this pen and paper from the coffee girl name Yerin. I still did not believe I fall in love with just a look at you. I hope I was able to talk to you today but fate not on my side. Inside the pocket of the coat I wrapped around you yesterday, I put my lucky charm given by my late mother. She said if I found my true love gave it to him. Therefore, I believe you are my true love. I am Mark Tuan, an heir of FORLOV one of U.S. leading construction company. I’m willing to do anything for you, be happy and I will come to you.

From: Yours Future Lover, Mark.

‘Where are you, Mark?’ Jinyoung keep back the letter and took a deep breathed.

Jinyoung took a bath, after that he remember the fact Mark was one of heir, so it easy to find him. Jinyoung type Mark Tuan and all information come out i

Please log in to read the full chapter