L.O.V.E

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung got a text early morning and Mark will follow him to office. Yugyeom will start working with him this Monday. Mark keep on nagging that boy to work last night and Jinyoung offer to work with him and Yugyeom easily agree. Mark almost kill his younger brother for ditch his own company. When Jinyoung greet them to go back home, Mark stay for a little longer to accompany Jinyoung clean the mess. Yugyeom back with Jackson and Bambam.

“I’m going back now.” Mark look at Jinyoung.

“Erm… goodnight.” Jinyoung unable to look into Mark eyes.

“Take care.” Mark bite his lips.

“Ah… you too, call me when you reach home.” Jinyoung want to enter his home when Mark turn around but suddenly a hand wrapped around him.

“Thanks for today and I really love it. Goodnight Jinyoung.” Mark just let Jinyoung freeze with his sudden back hug.

“Goodnight.” Jinyoung smile and he turn to face Mark.

“Sweet dream, Jinyoung.” Mark hand caress Jinyoung cheek.

“You too.” Jinyoung hold Mark hand from caressing him. He took a courage and pecked the older lips.

“Surely do.” Mark pecked Jinyoung lips too before send another goodbye.

That morning Jinyoung come out with his casual attire since it weekend. He went to office for some unfinished last touched for a new drawing.

“Sure you want to follow me?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yes, yes…” Mark poke Jinyoung cheeks and open the door.

“It going to be super boring.” Jinyoung try to intimidate Mark.

“I said I’m going to follow you, Mr. Director!” Mark pull out the seat belt and drove off.

“Ok, then. Don’t blame me after this.” Jinyoung warned and Mark laughed.

They reached Jinyoung office, Hara also come to work but then Jinyoung let her leave because Mark was there.

“If I’m not coming you will stay with her together right?” Mark asked when he sat on Jinyoung couch.

“Yes, Mr. CEO.” Jinyoung put his phone on the table and start his PC.

“I will just sit here, don’t worry about me.” Mark confidently took his phone and plays alone. Jinyoung giggled since he thought Mark was so sweet.

“Just sleep if you want.” Jinyoung took his phone and gave to Mark.

“Why?” Mark wonder why Jinyoung gave his phone.

“I only give you this time to look at my personal phone.” Jinyoung left and Mark shocked with Jinyoung cool side.

“Cool.” Mark quickly scroll it.

Jinyoung start working and Mark busy transfer Jinyoung cute picture to his phone. Jinyoung really focus and Mark snapped Jinyoung candid photo. He realised that Jinyoung just like him, doing his work with whole heart. Mark felt sleepy when Jinyoung yet to finish after 2 hours, Mark lay on the couch and slept. Jinyoung look at his lover who sleep soundly on the couch, he look at his watched and realised it almost 2PM. He finished the detail drawing for next week presentation with Jaebum. Jinyoung walked to Mark and he squat down, Mark has every quality for best boyfriend and Jinyoung just not as much as that.

“Mark hyung…” Jinyoung touched his lover softly.

“Hmm… finished?” Mark open his eyes and it direct look into Jinyoung eyes, the younger nodded.

“Argh… my body ache...” Mark woke up and Jinyoung took his phone from Mark hand.

“Told you just stay at home and rest.” Jinyoung hugged Mark to give the older fast recovery.

“That nice.” Mark tighten the hugged.

“Go wash your face first.” Jinyoung kiss Mark cheeks.

“Noted, Mr. Director.” Mark let go of Jinyoung and head to washroom. Mark realised they love skin ship.

Jinyoung and Mark left the office some worker who met them just smile, everyone know about Jinyoung past love story. They hope this one will m

Please log in to read the full chapter