Only You

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung send Yugyeom home, since his driver need to do some errant for Mark. Jinyoung want to cook for dinner but Mark told him that he already had dinner with client. Jinyoung just bring Yugyeom to dinner outside. Yugyeom took that chance to come to Yerin workplace and Jinyoung just be the third wheel for the two.

“Jinyoung oppa, how your love life with Mark Oppa?” Yerin asked.

“Hmm… just follow the flow.” Jinyoung sips the Americano.” Jinyoung happy with his love life now.

“Yesterday, Yugyeom told me he will work with you. I really did not believe him, I thought it a lie.” Yerin smile.

“Lie..how can it love when it involve lie!” Yugyeom poke Yerin cheeks and Jinyoung was hit by Yugyeom words.

“Yes, it should be no lie.” Jinyoung disappointed with himself.

“You never lie to Mark hyung, right?” Yugyeom look at Jinyoung and Yerin wait for the answer.

Jinyoung smile and the two look at each other. Jinyoung left the two without an answer and he sat on the gate of Mark house, just like how he usually did before. He can see right in front of him, the place Mark sat when he look at him before. Jinyoung love Mark, and he did not want anything like a past happen. Jinyoung will tell Mark everything tomorrow after their company meeting. Jinyoung went home, while Mark still in the office thinking about his beautiful lover. A phone call shocked him, it from Jinyoung and he just put it aside not willing to answer when his heart was hurt.

From: Baby

Mark, are you still in the office?

Jinyoung wait but no answer.

From: Baby

Mark, can you at least text when you home?

Jinyoung wait still no answer.

From: Baby

Mark, I love you.

Jinyoung sleep while waiting and Mark just let the text read without and answer. Mark want to make Jinyoung realised what he did wrong. Mark can understand if he told the truth about Henry in his house and he will definitely invite Jinyoung to come to his house but the younger choose to lie and it hurt Mark pride. Who is he to Jinyoung? He not even replace Henry in the younger heart and he can even lie, the thing that he never did when he love Henry. Mark went back home a little late, and he saw Yugyeom waiting for him.

“Hyung, you back?” Yugyeom quickly hugged his brother.

“Why you wait for me?” Mark asked not have an energy to take off his shoes.

“I wait to cheer you up!” Yugyeom still remember Jinyoung face when he asked about lied to his hyung.

“Thank you.” Mark ruffled his younger brother hair and he smile. Maybe yugyeom can read everything inside him.

“Be strong hyung. I know you can.” Yugyeom look at Mark who left to go to his room.

 

                Next morning, Jinyoung look at his phone and he did not understand what he did wrong. Mark not even replied one of his message but he just assume Mark maybe too busy and tired yesterday. Jinyoung prepare for today lunch and he went to office. When he about to go with his team to Mark office, he saw Henry in his company coffee shop and the older wave at him. Jinyoung asked Yugyeom and others to leave first. Yugyeom can assume that man is the reason behind Mark and Jinyoung lie.

“What are you doing here? Go to your husband or wife Henry.” Jinyoung angry that showed on his face.

“We already divorce and I come to find you.” Henry took Jinyoung hand but the younger yanked it.

“Remember what you asked that night, about loving that man more than you. I proudly want to answer you now. I love him more because he is my future and no one can replace him.” Jinyoung want to leave but Henry whisper.

“Really, too bad I told him you love me more.” Henry smirked and left Jinyoung who almost fall on his feet.

“Mark…” Jinyoung now understand the reason Mark distance from him.

                Jinyoung scared to face Mark, but he will do anything to tell the older his feeling. Every second in the meeting like hell to Jinyoung. Mark who look hurt and Jinyoung cannot able to hold his guiltiness. Jinyoung wrapped up the summary and all of satisfied with his company proposal.

“Mr. Park, you will not give an empty promise right?” Mark look at Jinyoung pale face.

“I’m confident and I will give everything for this project to success.” Jinyoung almost kneeled down and begged for Mark forgiveness.

“I put my trust on you, but once it betray I do not know if I’m ready to forgive.” Mark took a deep breathed and Jinyoung just look down.

The situation so cold, Yugyeom ended up clapping his hand and it ended just like that. Jinyoung and Mark let themselves being the last to come out, they already excuse themselves for lunch. Yugyeom follow the other senior since not all of them know Yugyeom and Jinyoung relationship. Jinyoung look at Mark who ready to go out. He locked the meeting room and wrapped his hand around Mark waist.

“I’m sorry, I lied.” Jinyoung wet Mark shoulder with his tears.

“Why you were not telling me the truth that night and even yesterday?” Mark just freeze himself.

“I know I should tell you but I’m sorry for wavering about my feeling. Now, I know I only love you.” Jinyoung face Mark and wipe his own tears.

“You still love him right? Jinyoung, it hurt me a lot. I n

Please log in to read the full chapter