Waver

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark send Jinyoung home that night, after they hangout for another date. Mark look at Jinyoung lovingly make the younger blushed all over his face. Mark know how much the last love make his so-called boyfriend suffer and he did not want to do the same. Jinyoung was a type of gving all out for someone he love, it might be stupid for few people but for Mark Jinyoung just being loyal.

“Have a good night, baby.” Mark caress Jinyoung cheeks.

“You too. Called me when you reach home.” Jinyoung hold Mark hand and give a quick pecked.

“See you tomorrow.” Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead and Jinyoung enter his house.

                Jinyoung open his door but it shocked him when Henry was inside his house. Jinyoung act like nothing knowing it his fault for not change the passcode. Jinyoung not angry toward him since he know love can change but if Henry think about get back together it will not going to happen.

“Jinyoung…” Henry stopped Jinyoung from passing him.

“I think you better get out from my house before I call police.” Jinyoung threaten.

“I just want to say I’m sorry and can we start again together.” Henry cupped Jinyoung face but no emotion shows from the younger.

“So, you already said it. Now get out from my house.” Jinyoung pushed Henry to the door but that man was stronger than he was.

“Is it about that man just now?” Henry pushed Jinyoung to the wall.

“If I said yes so what?” Jinyoung hate this argument that not bring any good.

“You love him like you love me? Tell me that you love him more than you love me.” Henry look direct to Jinyoung eyes and he can see the younger hesitate to answer.

“Why I need to answer you?” Jinyoung waver did he love Mark just likes he gave everything to Henry. He not going to let himself hurt again so he rather give only 50%.

“You are not. I know you cannot love anyone else as much as you love me.” Henry come closer to Jinyoung and the kissed definitely a memories. Jinyoung tears fall and he hate himself for being a stupid lover.

“Stop it.” Jinyoung pushed Henry and if Henry do not want left the house, he will.

Jinyoung drive alone and he cried all the way to unknown destination. Jinyoung know whose call him a few times ago. He felt guilty, how can he cannot love Mark as much as he gave to Henry. Jinyoung stopped in the middle of the road and think back all the moment with Mark. Mark was sweet, but Jinyoung afraid to fall deep inside the older. Mark not like Henry, he has everything more than just being rich and handsome. Mark is the definition of perfect lover.

“Hello.” Jinyoung picked up the phone when Mark keep calling him.

“Baby, why you not picking up? I call you so many time you know how worried I am?” Mark nearly going to walk to Jinyoung house.

“I’m okay just in shower.” Jinyoung lie for the first time. He took a deep breathed.

“Really, thanks god. I’m home, go to sleep I will picked you up tomorrow.” Mark smile think about every day with Jinyoung.

“It’s okay. I will drive tomorrow, since I have a meeting to attend outside.” Jinyoung lied again.

“Ok then. I will call you tomorrow. Goodnight baby. I love you so much.” Mark ended the call and sleep.

                Jinyoung lean his head on the car seat. He do not want to stay in hotel in Seoul, Jackson will definitely know about him later. Jackson was the largest Hotel heir and he already put Jinyoung name as one of VVIP in al

Please log in to read the full chapter