How Much You Love Me

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Mark just silently sips their ice Americano, both lost words to start a conversation. Mark clear his throat and went to buy cheesecake while Jinyoung just look at him from his seat.

“It makes me nervous just to sit here with you. Since, I thought this might be our first time met each other alone.” Mark sat and put the cake in front of Jinyoung.

“Yes.” Jinyoung cannot help but also felt the same.

“So, you really not even once saw me before?” Jinyoung nodded when Mark asked.

“I only know this after the accident and I actually waiting for this moment to come.” Jinyoung smile and look at Mark.

“Our fate seem like cross each other.” Mark like Jinyoung smile and his heart totally melted.

“I want to thank you, it not only for saving me during the accident but for brought me back to alive.” Jinyoung took a bite of cheesecake.

“What that meant?” Mark confused.

“When I want to give up my life, I dream of you coming and grabbed my hand to stay.” Jinyoung remember every detail of the dream.

“I’m sorry for losing my memories but I can feel that.” Mark regret he not remember anything.

“It okay, I’m just a short and unimportant memory. I’m glad you only lost that little moment, if not I will never forgive myself for hurting a kind boy like you.” Jinyoung indebted to Mark so much.

“Don’t felt guilty Jinyoung, I safe you because I want to. It not you who force me, even if it happen again and again, I still choose saving you.” Mark know why he not even care to think of the effect, when he safe Jinyoung. Jinyoung already in his heart just like how thing going now.

“Can I be your friend?” Jinyoung asked.

“I don’t know if I like the word friend between us, but I want you to know my heart still feel like before. I know, you will not believe this but I fall in love with you again.” Mark gave a clear line for Jinyoung.

“I… I… want it not just a friend too.” Jinyoung blushed and Mark lost his mind.

“Let date Jinyoung!” Mark hold Jinyoung hand and it totally make the younger shocked.

“Are you sure? What if when you get your memories back, you will hate me?” Jinyoung afraid.

“No, I know I love you so much.” Mark confidently said.

“I hope so.” Jinyoung squeeze their hand. It feel warm and he love how Mark look at him.

Mark and Jinyoung begin to talk about each other personal detail. Mark so glad Jinyoung and him in the same line of work. Mark eyes not able to look at other place, Jinyoung like a sweet candy that he keep fall in love. Jinyoung felt embarrassed, he not able to meet Mark eyes since the older eyes can definitely stirred his heart hardly.

“Jinyoung, what kind of lover you want?” Mark asked while feed Jinyoung the cheesecake and he smile when Jinyoung face as red as his shirt.

“I not having a certain fantasy about my lover, but I want him to just being honest.” Jinyoung remember how much it hurt to keep being blind by a lie.

“I do not know how much I know about you before but I will learn slowly to understand you.” Mark saw Jinyoung gave him a spoonful cheesecake, it their last bite.

“Me too.” Jinyoung like being the one whom being caress and he definitely like Mark attention on him.

“It almost afternoon.” Mark said and Jinyoung thought it a sign to say goodbye.

“Yes, it seem like I took a lot of your time. Let go back.” Jinyoung stood but Mark grabbed him.

“Can I eat at your place?” Mark saw Jinyoung surprised face but the younger shyly nodded.

Mark and Jinyoung walked

Please log in to read the full chapter