Who Are You?

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson come again that noon to take Jinyoung home but what he didn’t expecting was Jinyoung sleep like a baby with his big bear. Today, Jackson brought Bambam with him since the younger keep on whining to meet Jinyoung. He look at the unfamiliar coat on Jinyoung body and a sticky post on Jinyoung bear forehead.

“New house owner?” Jackson look at Bambam and the younger just shook his head.

“I think Henry hyung sold the house since he will stay in America, right?” Bambam told Jackson.

“Do not said his name….” Jackson not even finished his word when Jinyoung woke up and stand.

“Henry? Where?” Jinyoung look around and Bambam widen his eyes cannot believe Jinyoung lost his mind after Henry left.

“Jinyoung, he will not coming back. I told you thousand times already.” Jackson hugged Jinyoung who start to cry again.

“He promised me to marry me, how can you say he not coming back?” Jinyoung hit Jackson chest and Bambam tears fall unable to look at the before a cheerful Jinyoung got hurt.

“Let back home, you must be hungry. We bought a tonne of chickens” Jackson piggyback Jinyoung like usual and Bambam brought Jinyoung bear this time.

“Jackson, thanks.” Jinyoung mubbled and Jackson smile. He never felt burden to help Jinyoung since the younger help him all the times before.

“I thanks you more, Jinyoung-ah.” Jackson eyes got teary when he remember the times Jinyoung laughing and happily enjoyed his teenage life.

When they about to reach home, Jackson and Bambam shocked to meet Amber in front of fast food chain. Jackson signal Bambam but the younger not understand his sign.

“Jackson, Bambam and Jinyoung!!” Amber know about Jinyoung and Henry but she did not know Jinyoung suffer from the bad broke up.

“Amber Noona…” Jinyoung step and hugged Amber. Amber smile and she cupped Jinyoung face.

“You are my cute little brother, Jinyoung. I know you will be my strong dongsaeng. Even today is Hen…..” Jackson quickly cover Amber mouth and Bambam dragged Jinyoung to enter his house left Amber with Jackson.

“What was that?” Jinyoung asked.

“No nothing. Let eat, the chicken will get cold.” Bambam open the chicken boxes and he knew Jinyoung caught their awkward situation just now.

“Bambam, tell me what so secret?” Jinyoung ignored his favourite chicken and look at Bambam.

“Nothing, it just Jackson don’t let Amber said Henry hyung name.” Bambam lied.

“That’s all.” Jinyoung smile and he love when Jackson being super protective friend.

“You will find someone better hyung.” Bambam offer chicken to Jinyoung mouth and Jinyoung smile before eat it.

Jackson forgot about the coat and the post. He just bring the coat back with him and will gave to the owner tomorrow morning.

 

That morning, Jackson going out early and he rang the house bell where before a house he mostly visit with Jinyoung. An older women coming out and Jackson just gave the coat and the post remain forgotten. When Jinyoung woke up, bath and took his big bear heading to henry house. He bought the same cof

Please log in to read the full chapter