A week later

How life can change

Hello! So for the voting on chapter 4, I will keep it open until May 4th. So far the winner is Tiffany and Taeyeon, and well see if it will be confirmed or not by May 4th. Thank you please vote!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week after Sunny had shown the house to Seung Yeon and she had debuted to which she saw Sunny in the audiance to cheer her on. Seung Yeon and Yeon Ra quickly became popular and many people liked them alot. Seung Yeon was watching a movie with her sister when she got an idea in her head. "Since she showed me something special I should show her something special to me to share with her..hmm" she thought to herself wondering what she could do for Sunny. "Ah ha I got it! hmm I need to do something special!" Seung Yeon then thought, as she grabbed her new sketch book and started to draw. "I can give express myself this way and do something with it hmmm" she then thought of ways to make a special day for Sunny. After a few hours Seung Yeon finished her drawing and went into the kitchen and started to cook some ddukbokkie and kimbap. Seung Yeon then prepared some strawberries and apples nicely cut with a toothpick in them. "hmm that should settle the meal..." she thought. Now all she had to do was invite Sunny over to her dorm which made her nervous, she was comfortable with Sunny but the idea of asking her to come over for something special made her very nervous since her heart would thump when she is around. "Aish I can do this!" after Seung Yeon thought that, she called Sunny's number. 

"Hey Yeon-ah, what's up?" Sunny answered cheerfully.
"Hey Bunny-ah~ um..I-I was wondering if you are free right now.." Seung yeon replied.
"Yeah, what do you have in mind?" she asked in response.
"Come over to my dorm, see you soon. Bye Bunny-ah~" Seung Yeon said cheerfully and then hung up.


"Well that went well!" Seung Yeon said to herself and heard Yeon Ra laugh a little. "You really like her don't you?" Yeon Ra looked over to Seung Yeon. "W-WHAT?! I-I have no idea w-what you are talking about!" Seung Yeon replied back with her face beat red. "Your face betray's you little sis." Yeon Ra said as she laughed more. "And you are mean, Unnie!" Seung Yeon huffed out and shortly smiled at her sister. After while Sunny arrived and Seung Yeon let her into the dorm. "Hey Bunny, welcome to my dorm haha." Seung Yeon said shyly. "It's really nice in here, I should come over more often haha." Sunny giggled and walked in and sat on the couch, Seung Yeon got the food and gave it to Sunny. "I figured you probably haven't eaten yet so I-I made you dinner." Seung Yeon stuttered which she felt like she was an idiot. Sunny thought she was cute when she stutters when she is nervous, "Thank you Seung Yeon, I will love it!~" she said then took a big bite of the ddukbokkie and then complimented Seung Yeon on her cooking and ate with her. "A-Also here.." Seung Yeon handed over the drawing she did of many detailed flowers with a big rose in the middle of them. Just like the last drawing it also had quite a a bit written on it.

"Bunny...I drew you some flowers cause you remind me of them. Especially the rose, you are amazing and many including me think and know you are beautiful. I...I really enjoy being around you. You make me feel happiness which I only feel with selected people. Not by my choice but by how they are there for me like you are. Thank you...I love every minute we are spending together. From Yeon-ah"

Seung Yeon kept her face turned away from Sunny to hide her blushing face and Sunny suddenly back hugged her which made it more red. "I love every minute too, I know we haven't been friend very long...but you are special to me." Sunny said keeping the hold on Seung Yeon. Seung Yeon felt emense amount of happiness as Sunny hugged her from behind but was saddened when she let go of her. "W-Well um...I should get you back to your dorm since it'll be dark soon." Seung Yeon said then got off the couch and extended her hand to Sunny. She took the offer and then Seung Yeon drove to SNSD's dorm and walked her to the door. "Well, here you are haha" Seung Yeon tried to sound cheerful, but Sunny picked up on it. "What's wrong Yeon-ah?" Sunny replied looking at her then grabbed her hand. "Nothing Bunny-ah." Seung Yeon responded and looked at their hands. What Seung Yeon did next shocked Sunny, she kissed her on the cheek. "G-Goodnight." then Seung Yeon left and went back to her dorm. Sunny walked into her dorm blushing and smiling, "Yah Sunny-ah! why is your face as red as a tomato?" Taeyeon asked her. "S-Seung Yeon...she kissed my cheek" Sunny said and Taeyeon smiled and said, "Well that's a good thing right? You do like her and all." Sunny nodded then went to her room and her thoughts were of Seung Yeon. Seung Yeon arrived home and decided to call her mother to see how she was doing since they haven't talked in a while and wanted to know how everyone was doing. Her mother was always asking about Sunny and how the friendship between them were going.

"Hey honey, I'm glad you called. I had something I wanted to ask you." Seung Yeon's mom said.
"Oh? Okay what is it mom?" Seung Yeon replied curiously to see what her mother wanted from her.
"I'm having a little BBQ and I wanted to know if you and Yeon Ra could make it? It's this Saturday." Her mom said.
"Sure, today is Wednesday. Both of us are free this weekend." Seung Yeon stated and smiled at the thought of seeing her.
"Ooh you can bring Sunny if you want! I wanna meet her~ I'm a fan haha" Seung Yeon's mother said cheerfully.
"Oh alright I'll ask Bunny-ah if she is free." Seung Yeon said then realized what she said.
"Bunny-ah~? ooh is my daughter in love?~ hehehe" Her mother started to get meschivious.
"N-NO! It's just a nickname I call her by is all!" Seung Yeon quickly said.
"mhm I don't believe you~ haha see you soon bye I love you!~" the mother said.
"Love you too mom, bye." Seung Yeon then hung up and shook her head.


Seung Yeon quickly got ready to go to sleep and Yeon Ra was already asleep since Seung Yeon came home a little late. She thought of Sunny and sent her a goodnight message and soon fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well here is chapter 5 like I said in the beginning of this chapter the voting is still happening so you read chapter 4 and comment your choice. Thank you for reading love you all <3 haha.