Almost Debut

How life can change

Seung Yeon was in SNSD's dorm while Yeon Ra was out hanging with Yoona. Tiffany, Sunny, and Taeyeon were keeping Seung Yeon company. While Sooyoung was making lunch and Yuri and Hyoyeon were being funny. Seohyun was reading a book and having a difficult time since Yuri and Hyoyeon decided to mess with her, Jessica had a work so she wasn't home. "I'm going to debut next week, I'm a little scared..." Seung Yeon was beyond nervous. Sunny gently rubbed her back to comfort her and yet to simply touch Seung Yeon. Sunny had relalized within the past few months since they've met, she was liked Seung Yeon but she was to shy to tell her. Seung Yeon loved when Sunny would have any form of skinship with her. Taeyeon and Tiffany were close friends and she had skinship with them too but it didn't make her feel like electricity was going through her body to focus on the spot that's been touched like Sunny's touch did. Seung Yeon was oblivious to love and she didn't understand it. Sunny made her heart beat faster and noted that her voice was like an angels. Her hair was like beautiful silk that shined since she had long blonde hair at the time. 

"You'll do great Yeon-ah, you can do this and it will go well. I believe in you." Sunny whispered softly into Seung Yeon's ear and gave her a backhug. Seung Yeon smiled and earned more compliments from Taeyeon and Tiffany as well as the others who wanted to make her feel better. After Seung Yeon was feeling better they left Sunny and her alone and went out to eat. Seung Yeon was playing video games with Sunny, "ahaha you can't beat me Bunny~" Seung Yeon giggled as she spoke. "Oh yeah?" Sunny responded and started to tickle Seung Yeon, she laughed until Seung Yeon was on the floor laughing because she realized what position both of them were in. Sunny was on top of her and looked at her with a blushing face. "U-Um, S-Sorry Seung Yeon..." She said and slowly got off of her still blushing. The other was smiling at her and replied, "It's okay we were just playing around, I forgive you Bunny~" Seung Yeon smiled as she responded to Sunny. 

"AGH WHY DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!" Sunny thought and was extremely embaressed but Seung Yeon comforted her and told her it was okay. After a while Seung Yeon went home and all Sunny could think about was what happened earlier. "Why?...Why can't I just tell her how I feel?" Sunny quietly said to herself. "Cause you are scared of her reaction if she knew...it's okay Sunny." Tiffany replied as she heard what Sunny said leaning on the doorway to the room. "F-FANY-AH?!?!" Sunny was shocked to see Tiffany at her doorway. "Yes, don't worry. You should tell her how you feel though." she stated to Sunny whom just nodded her head in response. Sunny soon felt drowsiness come over her and fell asleep in her bed. 

As for Seung Yeon she smiled at the thought of what happened, she liked seeing the bunny's blushing face and stuttering cause she found it one of the most adorable things in the world. "What is this feeling? I feel so happy when she is near me and sad when she is away..." she thought to herself and looked at the ceiling. Soon she started to sing, since she just felt the need to calm herself down. 
 

~Geudae sorinae hanbeon utjil annneyo
Geureoke eosaekhan saiingayo
Uri manheun geoseul hamkke haenneunde
Nungil hanbeondo songil hanbeondo

Sesang moduga geudael boayo
Hajiman neul geureoteut geudaen eodupjyo
Naneun han saramman gaseume damaseo
Geudae dwitmoseumman tto bonaeyo

Nan neul geureoke meongi deureoyo

Ulkeok niga bogo sipeun geureonnal
Ulkeok nae mami nae mamdaero an doen nal
Ulkeok ssodajineun naui nunmuri
Haru jongil geudaereul butdeulgo

Naneun sori nae ulji anhayo
Hajiman neul geureoteut useul sun itjyo
Naege nameun geon sangcheo ppunirado
Geudae dwitmoseube nan useoyo

Nan neul geureoke ulgoman itjyo

Ulkeok niga bogo sipeun geureon nal
Ulkeok nae mami nae mamdaero an doen nal
Ulkeok ssodajineun naui nunmuri
Haru jongil geudaereul butdeulgo

Ulkeok ssodajineun nunmul sogeseo
Ulkeok gwaenchanha dadogyeoboado
Ijen oji anheul geudaeraneungeol
Naega araseo da araseo

Annyeong~

Slowly she fell sleep coming over her while her thoughts were filled of Sunny and her loved ones, her friends and how her and Yeon Ra's debut was going to go. Thanks to everyone's comforting words she was less nervous the before, she would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous cause she was but she knew Sunny and the rest of SNSD had her back. "Will Sunny be there in the audience for my debut stage? hmm I doubt it since she probably has to work. Seung Yeon was hoping that Sunny and SNSD didn't have to work but doubted since they are usually busy with many things since they are very popular in the music industry. She finally fell asleep and her sister was sleeping right beside her and they slept well for once, in a very long time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I have been a little busy and such but wanted to at least do a small update. Most chapters will be short so I can keep updating the story often since I usually tend to get bored and write haha. Anyways here you go and as usual~ here is a gif!~

Jessica is staring at you~~~ haha.
anyways thank you for reading and bye for now my lovely readers!