Calling the family

How life can change

Seung Yeon rubbed her eyes and felt a weight on her and looked down and saw Sunny's head laying on her chest. Seung Yeon smiled and thought of how happy she is to have Sunny in her life. As time slowly passed Seung Yeon watched Sunny sleep and soon she woke up smiling at her fiance. "Morning baby~" Sunny said and snuggled into Seung Yeon more and she giggled a little. "You are just too cute my little Bunny." Seung Yeon said. Sunny smiled and pecked Seung Yeon on the lips then got up and stretched her arms up high and then went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Yeon Ra came out of her room and watched the two of them as Seung Yeon was cooking Sunny wrapped her arms around Seung Yeon's waist and kissed her cheek. A bit later Eun Ji and the new girl Jihyun came out and watched them and laughed a little bit. Sunny helped give out the food then helped her fiance to clean up. Seung Yeon then took Sunny back to her dorm and gave her a goodbye kiss then headed off to do her schedule. Seung Yeon was doing a dance practice and later Sunny came and watched her dance. 

After a while of dancing Seung Yeon decided to take a break and sat next to Sunny and smiled at her fiance. "You are amazing you know that?" Sunny said and looked at her. Seung Yeon shrugged and kissed her on the cheek, and caused Sunny's cheeks to have a pink tint to them. She giggled and kissed Seung Yeon's cheek back, and Seung Yeon had a dorky grin on her face which caused Sunny to giggle more at her expression. After the day was over Seung Yeon took her girlfriend out to dinner and they ate and had loved every second they were spending together. It quickly became night and Seung Yeon took Sunny home and she kissed Sunny on the lips and the kiss became deep and passionate and Seung Yeon wrapped her arms around Sunny's waist and she wrapped her arms around Seung Yeon's neck. The kiss continued until they both needed air and Sunny put her forehead on the other girl's head. Sunny looked into her fiance's eyes and her breathing was heavy and so was Seung Yeon's. The only word either of them were thinking was wow and both had a blush present on their face. Seung Yeon hesitantly let her arms off of Sunny's waist, and Sunny released Seung Yeon's neck. 

"W-Wow..." was all that could come out of Sunny's mouth and Seung Yeon blushed more. Soon Seohyun and Yoona opened the door and saw the two blushing girls. Seung Yeon quickly bowed to them then went back to her dorm and Sunny went into her dorm with a bright red face which earned stares from the members and she smiled then went to her room. As for Seung Yeon when she arrived the kiss was all she could think of and her member were still awake, "Hey sis...why is your face all red?" Yeon Ra said as she was sitting on the couch and JR had his arm wrapped around her. "N-Nothing!" Seung Yeon said then went to her room and smiled as she shut the door. "Bunny-ah..." she thought to herself. She then pulled out her phone and decided to call her family members and she started by calling her younger brother.

"Hey, Unnie! I haven't heard from you in a while!" her little brother Hyung Jin said. 
"Yeah been busy and all." Seung Yeon said and she could feel the smiled on the boys face.
"Yeah, I was shocked to see that you are dating SNSD's Sunny! Aw man I was hoping to have her fall for me!" he joked. 
"Haha yeah right, anyways I wanted to let you know me and Sunny are going to get married." she told him.
"Jinjja?" he said and then he continued, "I never imagined you getting married let alone being an idol and it being Sunny." 
"You are a jerk you know that?" she said and laughed a bit. 
"Yeah anyways I will be there!" he said then hung up.


Seung Yeon then looked through her contact list and then called her mom and her mom picked up and Seung Yeon smiled.

"Hey mom!" she greeted happily.
"Hey my darling daughter, how are you and Sunny?" her mom asked and Seung Yeon smiled.
"We are good, actually I wanted to tell you...me and Sunny are going to get married." she told her mother.
"Really? That's great news honey! ugh I was hoping this would happen. Tell you what next week I will go to korea." her mom told her.
"Okay mom, saranghae umma" Seung Yeon said then hung up the phone. 


Seung Yeon was happy to see her mom and she was glad her little brother was going to be there at the ceremony when it happens. A while later Seung Yeon went out of her room and saw that JR and her sister were making out and she shook her head then grabbed her jacket and sent Sunny a text message. 

>To: Bunny
From: Babe

Hey, I'm gonna come over since my sister and her boyfriend are having "Alone Time" at the moment!

>To: Babe 
From: Bunny


Okay I will open the door for you, see you soon~ <3

Seung Yeon smiled then went into her car and drove to the dorm and just as Sunny said she opened the door for her and Seung Yeon came in. She looked around and saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung were still awake and looking at her and smiled. Sunny took Seung Yeon to her room hand in hand, Seung Yeon laid down on Sunny's bed and Sunny joined her after changing into some black short shorts and a big white t-shirt and laid in her fiance's arms and kissed her cheek. They fell asleep in each other's embrace and they held each other unil morning. When morning came Seung Yeon was the first to wake up and she looked down at her sleeping finace who nuzzled her face into her neck. Seung Yeon couldn't supress the smile on her face but then realized how close Sunny's lips were to her neck and blushed. Sunny slowly woke up and also realized how close she was to Seung Yeon's neck and she smiled. Slowly and surely she pressed her lips on her neck and after a few seconds she pulled away and looked at Seung Yeon's reaction which was a deep red blush on her face and Sunny giggled. "And you say I am cute, you are cute when you blush babe." she said then sat up and stretched her arms above her head. Seung Yeon kept her eyes on her and then got up and Sunny told her that she was going to take a shower and that Seung Yeon can go eat first. 

When Seung Yeon went into the kitchen she saw Taeyeon cooking and she decided to help her. "You don't have to help me." Taeyeon said and Seung Yeon shook her head. "Nope, you are my best friend. I will always help you Tae. I'm sorry if you are hurt by you know...me and Sunny getting married." Seung Yeon said and looked at the older girl. "I would be lying if I said I wasn't..but you love her and she loves you. I want you to be happy and that's all that matters." Taeyeon said and smiled and the younger girl nodded her head. "If I hadn't loved Sunny, I would've fallen for you. But I did and now that I know how you feel and I'm sad that I hurt you." Seung Yeon said truthfully. She did love Sunny but she didn't want to make things hard for Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled sadly, "I know, I'm okay and I will move on. I do want you to stay in my life though. You are my best friend and Tiffany's as well." she said to Seung Yeon and nodded her head then everyone came out for breakfast.

After everyone ate Seung Yeon went to SM with SNSD and then met up with her members, "Where did you go last night? When we went to wake you up you were gone!" Eun Ji said and looked at the older girl. "I was at SNSD's dorm calm down, I am a grown woman." Seung Yeon said then went to the studio to start her recording with her members then went to SNSD's dance practice when she was done with her work. Yeon Ra and Eun Ji followed her and Jihyun went home, as Sunny was practicing she noticed Seung Yeon and smiled at her and then continued to practice. After practice was over Sunny and Seung Yeon and her members went out to lunch together and everyone was talking about their day and Seung Yeon kept her eyes on her fiance and smiled at the thought she just had. "This girl is my future, forever and I will get to be with her everyday. Also wake up to her every morning." was the thought that came into her mind and Sunny felt her looking at her and she looked back. 

"Something wrong baby?" Sunny said and grabbed her hand, and Seung Yeon shook her head. "No, I was just wondering weather we will live in an apartment by ourselves or in one of our dorms is all." Seung Yeon said and Sunny went into thought and tilted her head slightly, "She is so cute." Seung Yeon thought watching the love of her life. "We should move into an apartment together, that way we can be alone when we want to be." Sunny said and smiled at her. Yeon Ra and Eun Ji agreed and Seung Yeon said she would start looking for an apartment for the two of them. After lunch break was over Yeon Ra and Eun Ji headed home since they were done with their schedules and so was Seung Yeon but decided to stay with Sunny. 

When the day was over Seung Yeon drove Sunny back to her dorm, and said goodbye to her and pecked her lips lovingly. When Seung Yeon arrived back to her own dorm she went to her laptop and looked for an apartment and she was looking through many good one's and thought of how would Sunny like the apartments. Seung Yeon was looking at one bedroom apartments and Jihyun and Yeon Ra came in, "One bedroom huh?" Yeon Ra teased and then continued. "You and her sharing a room. You two might not be able to keep your hands off of each other~" she teased more and Jihyun laughed and left the room. "Whatever, I don't mind sharing a room with the woman I am going to marry." Seung Yeon said with a red tint to her cheeks. Seung Yeon continued to look and what her sister had said wouldn't leave her thoughts. "I-I do want that but I don't know i-if she is ready yet.." Seung Yeon thought. As she continued her search her mind drifted over to those thoughts and wondered how everything was going to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here is Chapter 12, the next chapter I feel like a scene would be good but not sure comment if you would be okay with it and please, I encourage you to comment if you want me to update more often cause it makes me more motivated to actually update it. Anyways please comment and thank you for reading this far into the story if you have read the whole chapters and thank you for subscribing! Bye and love you all <3