Interlude 2: The Prince & I

Thirty Percent True

Dear Diary,

For the record, this past month since debuting has been great. No more being in a studio all day! I love the travelling, the fans, the performances… I love the energy.

Jackson’s doing great as GOT7’s self-appointed variety mascot. Our broadcasts would have been so different without him. Jaebum channels some of Jackson’s energy to rouse the rest of the wolf pack. He’s also makes sure we’re all ready for our performances and fan-meets. Youngjae acts as a target for most of the jokes we make during filming. I should also note that he’s extremely fond of being behind the camera… Then there's Bambam who is so different when he's in front of the camera. My sweet and precious Bambam is all grown up and wants to play y :')... And Yugyeom? I think that he acts like a jerk just to prove he’s not the typical maknae. In truth, I felt sorry for when we pranked him – I would have reacted much more differently if I was accused of something I didn’t do. The kid has respect for his elders.

I also should write that I have my own room now! <3 <3 <3 No longer will I have to deal with living in an open space. I enjoy the privacy. It means I can write this without anyone trying to be nosy.

Now onto the question of the evening: What’s-up-with-Mark?

Nowadays he… wants to be near me -- at fan-signings and during the interviews. I think it’s because his Korean isn’t very good and he wants me to support him if he forgets how to say something.

But today, he did something I didn’t expect (dum dum dumm).

Today was our party to celebrate one month since our debut, which was also filmed for broadcast. There was so much pizza -- Real GOT7 production crew, please continue to feed Jinyoung-Umma! Jinyoung-Umma loves food and needs it to play mommy for the brats (JK if any member reads this, Umma love you boys too... it's just food loves me back ;D ).

So what's new with the Prince and I? So... Mark Tuan kissed me :D! <3 <3

To be fair, it was on my wrist. Second, it was because afterwards he had to slap my wrist. It hurt so much, I thought he bruised it… Hyung should have considered kissing it better (seriously, Mr. Tuan). But yes, he kissed me.

*Aigo*, my heart! There was also a moment when he held my hand -- but then he pulled away. Was it because it felt gross? I washed my hands too after eating... :'( Oh well.

If you ever read this Mark, you've just made it even harder to hide how much I care about you. Ugh.

And so the big question of the evening (dum dum dumm) is if Mark – the Mark that kissed my wrist and held my hand for a while– could this Mark be the same Mark off camera?

Does Mark Tuan actually like me?