Official.

Different Worlds
"Hey." I replied then kept on cleaning the table.
 
"Can we talk ?" He said.
 
"Sorry. I'm working." I said.
 
"Nari ah... I'm so sorry about all those things I said. Really. I'm glad that you met someone. I'll keep on being here for you, I promise. I'm very happy for you and Sehun and I don't know why I said those things... Maybe it was just because I was a bit jealous to loose you to him." He said. I looked at him.
 
"Oh come on... You're not loosing me to anyone." I pulled him into a tight hug. He hugged me back.
 
"I missed you Jongin." I said holding onto him tightly.
 
"I missed you so much Nari. I'm sorry." He said. I pulled off and smiled.
 
"Take a seat. I'll serve you something. My treat." I said. He smiled, patted my head and sat at a table. YAY ! I got my best friend back !
 
-------------------------------------------
 
I heard someone knocking violently at the door. I walked to the door and opened. Sehun rushed in without a word. I closed the door then walked to him.
 
"I'm going to ing kill him." He gritted between his teeth.
 
"What are you talking about ?" I said, frowning.
 
"Oh really ? You don't know ? Maybe this will help you." he threw an envelope on the table. I took it and opened it then took out pictures of Jongin and I everywhere we met. My eyes widened.
 
"You send people to spy on me ?!" I said.
 
"That is not the question ! Why are you meeting him ?!" He said.
 
"He's my friend, Sehun !" I said.
 
"Since when do you even know each other ?!" He said.
 
"Since he enrolled into our school !" I said.
 
"I can't believe that... Fine. You're not meeting him again." He said.
 
"Excuse me ?" I said.
 
"Or perhaps you're interested ?" He said.
 
"What ?! That's not true !" I said.
 
"Oh really ? Then why were you blushing out there ? It even looked like you were enjoying it ! Why would he bring flowers ? Is that how you want to play ?!" He raised his voice.
 
"Sehun, don't yell at me. He's my friend ! Am I supposed to be sad when I'm meeting him ??" I said.
 
"Do you plan on seeing him ?" He said.
 
"What do you mean ?" I said.
 
"I asked if you were going to see him again." He said.
 
"Well yes, as friends !" I said.
 
"You've said it all. There's nothing more to add. I see that's how you want to play it... But it's okay. I was wrong to trust you. I'll just let you guys be happy together." He said.
 
"...What ?" I said, my voice crackling.
 
"Don't say another word. I'm out of here." He said and stormed out. I can't believe this... What a jerk... He was wrong to trust me ?... I gave him my everything... All this for that ?... I immediately grabbed my phone and blocked him everywhere. I didn't want to even hear his voice again. I threw all those pictures in the trashcan. Gosh I hate him so much.
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
I have to admit I didn't sleep last night. I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about him. How could he do such a thing when things were going so well between us ? I can't believe this. And he didn't even call to say he's sorry... Now I know. He was never real. I'm such a fool. But now I know and I won't get fooled twice.
 
SEHUN's POV
 
"You messed up big time." Tao said.
 
"I know but... I know I messed up and I've been trying to apologize all day. She doesn't answer my calls !" I said.
 
"She's right, if you talked to me that way I wouldn't answer your calls for a long while, either." He said. I sighed.
 
"Did you even ask Jongin about that ?" Tao said.
 
"Yeah he told me he didn't know about us and that it's her who told him that we were together and that she almost stopped talking to him because of me." I said.
 
"This is so complicated... Maybe you should go to her place." He said.
 
"She won't let me in." I said.
 
"What if I tell her I'm alone ?" He said.... That can work !
 
"Genius ! Let's go !" I said. And on that note, we went to Nari's house in Tao's car. When we arrived there, Tao parked his car and dialed her number.
 
"Ri, can you come out for a while ? Yeah everything is okay, I just want to chill... What ? No, Sehun is not with me. What do you mean the window pane is see through..."
 
Then it hit us. We both looked up and saw her looking at us from the roof. That's where she sits when she's upset, to forget about everything... She must be so upset... I rushed out of the car.
 
"Princess, I'm so sorry, I..."
 
I couldn't even finish my sentence that she stood up and walked back into her car... I just sighed and got in Tao's car.
 
"Guess she's not over it yet." Tao sighed as he drove off. What did I do...
 
A FEW WEEKS LATER
 
"Nari, Sehun is calling." Naeun nudged me.
 
"Nevermind. I won't pick up. And how come his calls still come through when I blocked him ?!" I furiously tapped on my screen. Wow. A total of 856 missed calls and my voicemail is now full thanks to him. I still won't pick up. And the funny thing is that he called 60 times on each member's phone. Does he think I'm a fool ? I'm done with him. 
 
SEHUN's POV
 
"Hyung, she still won't pick up... I don't know what to do..." I said.
 
"Sehun ah, you shouldn't have talked to her this way. She's right to be angry." Xiumin hyung said.
 
"I know but I was so angry... You know I'm the most jealous man on earth and I hate to see guys flirting with her." I said.
 
"I know but... Did you try doing something she likes ? I don't know, a special event to apologize ?" He said.
 
"I tried to invite her thousand times, she won't answer my texts. I even rented the whole 63 building for her." I said.
 
"Do you think that's the thing she wants the most ?" He said. I frowned.
 
"What do you mean ?" I said.
 
"I mean that I know Nari. It's not an expensive dinner or a ring that'll make her forgive you. She's very moral, you know that. Think about acts." He said. He's right... But, what is the thing she expects the most coming from me ? Ah... This. I know. Once I'll do that, it'll definitely make her change her mind.
 
TWO DAYS LATER
 
As I pushed the school door, I was greeted by smiling students. I frowned.
 
"Hey Nari."
 
"Hello sunbae !"
 
"You look so pretty today !"
 
"Nari, I love your top !"
 
"You look amazing !" 
 
"Fighting ! Have a nice day !"
 
"Nari, should I fetch you something to eat ?"
 
What the... Why are they suddenly so nice to me ?
 
"Nari ah, we aced our project ! Thank you so much ! It's all thanks to you !" Hani, a.k.a the-dumb-girl-that-I'm-stuck-with-everytime-in-chemistry-and-that-always-takes-all-the-credit-to-my-work, said hugging me. My jaw dropped.
 
"And by the way, congrats. That's a nice one." She winked with a smirk and walked out. Huh ? What does she mean ? 
 
"Hey Nari, we can hang out on Sunday." Eunhee, one of the girls who hated me ever since my first day in the school said, tapping my shoulder. What on earth is happening ?! I couldn't take it anymore, I rushed out of the school. What's happening ?! I just ran back home. OH MY GOD !
 
"Mom ?!" I said rushing to the living room where she was watching TV.
 
"Hello honey !" She said hugging me.
 
"Ummm... Mom, something is very strange. I don't know what's going on but people were nice at me today at school." I said.
 
"Surely because of this." She said and played something on the TV. As Sehun's head popped up on the screen, I cursed to myself and wanted to get up but still wanted to know what it was about.
 
"Hello everyone, it's Sehun. Today, I have a very big announcement to make and I'd like everyone to be happy for me, well... for us. Months ago, I met an amazing girl. Of course I chased her around and it led to the best love story I've ever had. I'm glad to officially announce I'm in a relationship with the one and only senior year student at the Daeguk High School, Kim Nari. We're both very happy and we'd like if you could be happy for us too. Thank you.
 
I was so shocked I couldn't even talk.
 
"He proved his love for you in front of the whole world. You're lucky to have him Nari ah." Mom said. I smiled to myself. Indeed, I am. Without another word, I took my phone and took the bus to the EXO dorm. Once there, I rushed to the penthouse and knocked at their door. I smiled when I saw Sehun opening the door.
 
"Oh... Hey." He said with a shy smile.
 
"Hi." I said.
 
"So... You saw the broadcast ?" He scratched the back of his head.
 
"I saw it." I said.
 
"And... What do you think ?" He said. Without a word, I jumped on him and kissed him.
 
"Oh Lord, I missed you so much." He said tightening his grip on me.
 
"Me too... I'm sorry..." I said.
 
"No, I'm the one who's sorry... I shouldn't have said those things, I'm a fool... I love you. I'll never doubt about your loyalty." He said.
 
"I know.. I love you too." I said. He kissed me again and again. This was the birth of a new era for us.
 
"What's going on here ?!" I heard this voice I hated so much. I turned and saw Joanna standing behind me, hatred in her eyes.
 
"Joanna, it's over. I love Nari and now everyone knows it." Sehun said.
 
"No... That's ridiculous Sehun ah. You love me, not her. Get your mind right and quickly ask S.M. to write a statement and deny it." She said. 
 
"He's not writing any statement, Joanna." I said clenching my teeth.
 
"I wasn't talking to you trashcan." She said.
 
"I don't give a damn. Ever since the first day you met me you've turned my life into as impossible hell. I've had enough. Sehun doesn't love you, he never did, he never will. Get a grip on yourself and stop craving for love. You can have any brainless billionaire son that you want, leave Sehun alone." I said.
 
"I don't want anyone but Sehun, that's what you don't understand. Babe, did you tell her about the wedding ?" She said. I frowned.
 
"Oh so he didn't tell you that we're getting married in a week..." She said.
 
"...What ?"