Date ?

Different Worlds

"Nari." Jongin shook his hand in front of my face.

 
"Hm ? Sorry." I said shaking my head. God, I have to stop...
 
"What were you thinking about ?" He said.
 
"It's just that... nothing, nevermind. What were you saying ?" I said. He stood up and stood in front of me.
 
"I have something to tell you. Seems like you don't know it and I know you might be surprised and even squeal to death but that's normal." He said with a victorious smile.
 
"What is it ? You're going to tell me you're an EXO member too ?" I said. He frowned.
 
"What do you mean, too ?" He said and sat back next to me.
 
KAI's POV
 
"Just... nothing. What did you want to say ? I don't want to talk about those jerks." She said shrugging. Ouch, jerks ?!
 
"Well... you don't like them ?" I said. 
 
"I hate them so much." She said. I gulped. Uh oh...
 
 
"B-But why ? They're nice guys you know..." I said. She shot me a death glare. Mommy...
 
"Nice guys you say ? Tsk. They're just full of themselves pretentious pretty boys. I hate them, the only sight of them makes me sick. They're so arrogant and they think they got it all. My best friend Naeun is crazy about them, especially this guy, Kai." She said. My eyes widened. ME ?! I swear my heart was about to explode.
 
"Ummmm Kai ? I-I don't know who he is... at all..." I said with an awkard laugh.
 
"He's a full of himself bastard. She's been sending him thousand letters, chocolate boxes, roses, perfumes, fried chicken and she even bought him a gold ring. She runs a fan cafe and a whole fanclub for him, she always sent birthday cakes on his birthday and never missed a concert, all this money and all the effort for what ? Nothing. He never mentioned her on any radio show or never even stopped to greet her or even thank her through his manager, nothing. I hate him the most." She said tearing up a bit. This sight literally broke my heart... So that's why I act like ?... I'm such a ...
 
"I'm sure that wasn't his intention... You know sometimes we- ummmm, I mean, IDOLS can be forced to have a certain behavior on the outside." I said. She raised an eyebrow.
 
"What do you mean ?" She said.
 
"I mean, you know they hire attitude coaches and stuff for idols, maybe that's the way they told them to behave. Being cool and inaccessible." I said.
 
"You... seem to know a lot. And so you say S.M does that ?" She said getting a bit suspicious. Oops.
 
"How do I know a damn about what happens inside S.M ! That's none of my business or yours, drop it. Oh, the bell ! Let's go !" I said and pulled her up, laughing. 
 
"But, I don't have any class !" She said not quite understanding.
 
"Oh really ? That's too bad, I'll see you after school !" I said, waved and ran away. Phew. That was close. So she hates us... How am I going to do now, I can't tell her I'm Kai, she'll hate me ! Aiish... I really appreciate Nari, she's a friend I don't want to loose. One of the most 'healthy' and 'real' friendships I had in years actually. I really hope she doesn't find out...
 
NARI's POV
 
Why is he acting so weird all of a sudden... Great now I have free time and no one to spend it with... Meh. I've spent my free time alone during 2 years, it's not going to kill me now. I plugged my earphones into my ears and pressed the 'play' button on my old rotten MP3. It belonged to my dad, he gave it to me as a present at my 16th birthday. I cherish it like no other object... It means a lot to me. So I pressed play and listened to my favorites songs. I have a special playlist for songs I like.
 
-Girls Generation - Promise
-Someday - Do you know
-Super Junior - Y
-2AM - This song
-Big Bang - Bad Boy
-Noel - Proposal
-BoA - Only One
-EXO - Baby Don't Cry
 
I know, I like gloomy songs... I don't know, they're filled with feels, honesty, hope and dreams. The exact 3 things God blessed me with and I'm very grateful because they're one of the rare things money can't buy. And it surprises you right ? And EXO song in my iPod ? Yeah I don't like EXO but I really like Baby Don't Cry. It helped me a lot when I was about to cry... Anyways ! I was listening to one of them's part (man I don't even know their names) when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I unplugged one my earphones and turned to see Sehun standing behind me wearing a big smile. I shot up and faced him.
 
"Well, well, well. You're even a fan." He said. I took a deep breath and clenched my fists. Dont hit him Nari, don't. Calm down. Instead, I smiled.
 
"Yeah, the biggest fan ever." I said. He smirked. 
 
"What's your name ?" He said.
 
"Why do you care ?" I said.
 
"Alright. I'll just call you Kim-poo then." He said.
 
"What ?! Who talked to you about this ?!" I said. What the ??
 
"Joanna did." He said.
 
"Only if she didn't pay so much... Anyway. I'm Nari." I said.
 
"Nari ? I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun." He said with a wink.
 
"Yeah I already knew that." I said and rolled my eyes.
 
"How come you don't know us ? Do you live on the moon or something ?" He said.
 
"I don't I'm just not interested in you guys." I said crossing my arms.
 
"A 17 years old ? Not interested in us ?... You're special." He said.
 
"I know, I know." I said awkwardly flipping my hair.
 
"When will you be done ?" He said checking his watch.
 
"What do you mean ?" I said.
 
"Are you deaf ? When's your last class ?" He said.
 
"In an hour, why ?" I said.
 
"Call me." He said and threw a paper to my face. Aiish ! 
 
"Aiish ! I can't !" I said.
 
"Why ?" He said.
 
"I don't have a phone." I shrugged. His jaw dropped.
 
"What kind of teenager are you ?!" He said.
 
"A normal one." I said. He shook his head. 
 
"Come to see me when you're done." He said.
 
"Where ? Why ?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"You're so damn curious, just come already ! Here." He said and handed me another paper.
 
"Do you write your whole life down ?!" I said.
 
"Nah, not exactly just my number, my address and my size." He said. I rolled my eyes.
 
"Alright, see ya." He said and turned to walk away. Aiish, this guy... Why is he acting like my dad ? Ordering me around and stuff. He's weird... Anyway, I just won't go. I can't get involved in anything with him, I have to be discreet. Oh, the bell's ringing ! Biology, here I come !
 
-------------------------------------------
 
As I reached the house, I was welcome by a smiley Jaebum and a smiley mom. I frowned. They were just standing there, smiling and looking at me.
 
"Ummm... is there a problem ?" I said.
 
"No, no problem." Mom shook her head right away.
 
"Then... did I do something ?" I said.
 
"No noona, you didn't." He said.
 
"Then what's up ?!" I said. They both looked at each other, screamed, ran to me and hugged me, jumping on spot. A real Kim sandwich with mom and Jaebum as the bread and me as the meat.
 
"STOP... STOP... ENOUGH !" I said pushing them away. Damn, I was suffocating !
 
"Nari ah, go take a shower and get ready fast." Mom said.
 
"What for ? Are we going somewhere ?" I said.
 
"Not us, you !" Jaebum said.
 
"Me ? Where am I going ?" I said.
 
"To a date !" They said in unison. A... what ?
 
"Excuse me ?" I said. Did they loose their mind ?
 
"Remember Mr. Jang, my boss ? His son spotted you, you apparently go to the same school and he's head over heels for you !" She said squealing with Jaebum. 
 
"Wait, wait, wait. We go to the same school you say ? What's his name ?" I said.
 
"Oh don't worry, he's handsome, I already checked. Jaebum said with a smile.
 
"I repeat, what's his name ?" I said slowly loosing my calm.
 
"His name is... Jang Hyunbin !" He yelled. I froze on spot. THIS JERK ?!
 
"NO WAY. YOU HEARD ME ? NO. WAY." I said.
 
"Why ?!" Mom said, her happiness fading away. Is it her having a date or me ?!
 
"Because ! I won't go on a date with this pretentious jerk !" I said.
 
"You're exaggerating, he's a real gentleman." She said.
 
"Gentleman my ..." I mumbled.
 
"Anyways, that's not for discussion, you're going to this date so better get ready, hurry !" She said pushing me in the shower.
 
"I'M NOT GOING ! NEVER ! YOU CANT FORCE ME ! I'LL CALL THE POLICE ! AAAAAHHHHH"