Confessions.

Different Worlds
"What is it ?" I said.
 
"Ever since I met you, the first time, at the market, I can't stop thinking about you. You're driving me crazy. I couldn't hold it yesterday, I'm not saying I like it when you're mad but you were so pretty when you were yelling at me, I couldn't help it. I wasn't sure about my feelings until yesterday and that's why I decided to tell it. I love you. I love everything about you, from your bluntness to your smile. So I need to confess now. Kim Nari. Would you be mine ?" He said. I froze on spot. I can't believe he actually has feelings for me... I laughed. He was confused. I just grabbed his face and gave him a long, hot kiss.
 
"I guess it says it all." He said when I broke the kiss.
 
"But what are we going to do about Joanna ?" I said.
 
"Let's just be discreet from now on. I'll tell the hyungs and you can tell your best friend if you want. But no one has to know." He said.
 
"You know no one beats me when it comes to discretion. But you need to be careful by your side. You know people gossip a lot." I said.
 
"Don't worry I also know how to make myself discreet." He said. I smiled. We both went out of the room after another lingering kiss. Just for the road. Once we were out of the room, I went to see the girls at the 7th floor and Sehun went to see the guys. 
 
"So, Whitney." I said. She looked at me.
 
"What do you think of JB ?" I said.
 
"Well... He's... Ummm... He's nice." She cleared .
 
"Ugh, I'm not talking about that ! Would you date him or not ?" I said.
 
"Ummm... I don't know, Unnie... Jaebum Oppa is out of my league you know." She said.
 
"He's not ! Don't say such things, don't underestimate yourself." I said.
 
"You da ." Song said stuffing herself with some cookies. I rolled my eyes. She's helpless. 
 
4 MONTHS LATER
 
So... EXO is not on a hiatus anymore so I don't get to see Sehun that much and it makes me sad. But it's not his fault. I still hesitate on whether I should tell Jongin about Sehun or not. I don't know why I'm scared of his reaction... Anyways ! Jaebum and Whitney went out together for a month then he broke up with her, saying he was bored and stuff... I felt bad for her but he's still young... And stubborn. It's my last year of high school and I'm so damn happy about it... I'm gonna miss seeing Jongin around, though. His father told him he could quit after a year. Sigh. Back to being alone again.
 
"I missed you." Sehun said hugging me.
 
"I missed you too." I said. We both sat on his bed. He seemed so tired... But I had to talk to him.
 
"I have to tell you something. Don't get mad or something, okay ? I don't want you to help Jaebum and I anymore. Don't give any more money to him and I, okay ? This is not the way it works." I said.
 
"Uh-huh." He said.
 
"Sehun ! Listen !" I hit his arm.
 
"I'm exhausted. Can't we talk about this later ?" He said.
 
"No, Sehun. Please." I said. He sighed.
 
"Alright." He said.
 
"Really ?" I said smiling.
 
"If that's what you want, I can't object." He said. I clapped and gave him a peck on the lips. When we were done spending some time together, Sehun dropped me at Naeun's house. Yes, I live at her house. This way we can be together everytime. Jaebum lives with EXO, though. I wonder what it's like... Anyway ! From Naeun's house, I took the bus to Kona Beans, Super Junior members' moms' café where I started working 3 months ago.
 
"Nari ah, don't forget to throw out the breads of the day and clean and close well." Mrs. Cho said.
 
"Yes Mrs. Cho ! Goodbye !" I waved.
 
"See you tomorrow girl." She said, smiling. When I was done cleaning the floor, counters and the tables, I went to get the leftover bread and threw it.
 
"Is it still open for me ?" I heard Jongin's voice. I smiled and ran over to hug him. I missed him. I haven't been seeing him for weeks after he left the school.
 
"I missed you Nari." He said.
 
"Me too Jongin." I said and pulled off. He smiled and pat my head.
 
"Why don't you close the café and come with me ? I have somewhere I want to take you." He said.
 
"Sure ! By the same occasion, I want to announce you something." I said.
 
"Okay then, let's go." He said. I took off my apron, turned off the lights, locked the café and went out with Jongin. Surprisingly, we went to the 63 building. The highest building in Seoul. Once we reached the last level, we sat and watched the beautiful scenery taking place in front of our eyes. Seoul at night is amazingly beautiful. I can't even describe it.
 
JONGIN's POV
 
I was determined to tell her how I truly felt about her. 
 
"I have to tell you something..." We both said at the same time then laughed about it. I love the way she laughs. She's dazzling.
 
"You first." I said.
 
"No, you should go first." She said.
 
"I'm a gentleman. Ladies first." I said.
 
"Tsk. Gentle my ... Anyways... What I wanted to tell you is..."
 
I tightened the grip on the flowers I had behind my back, my heart pouncing with excitement. I was ready to take them out.
 
"...I'm dating Sehun !" She said. 
 
...
....
.....
.......
.......WHAT ?
 
"You're... What ?" I said letting go of the bouquet.
 
"I'm dating Sehun. He confessed to me at that time we were in Thailand. I found it so romantic ! Only if you were here to see it !" She said with a smile. No... She can't be going out with him, that's a nightmare !
 
"Oh... I see. I'm... Happy for you guys." I faked a smile. Her smile disappeared.
 
"What, that's all ?" She said.
 
"What do you want me to say ? It's not like the fact I didn't want this to happen will change a thing !" I blurted. Oops.
 
NARI's POV
 
"You didn't want this to happen ? Are you kidding me ?" I said. I just can't believe this. What kind of friend is he ?!
 
"No, that's not what I meant, I... Actually... No, that's what I meant ! Yes, I didn't want this to happen ! I'm actually sad you're dating this jerk ! Do you even know how many girls he had this far ?! You're one like another !" He said. My jaw droppped.
 
"I was wrong to let you befriend me." I said, took my bag and stormed out. I can't believe he said such a thing. After I reached the bottom floor, I took the bus to our house. I was too tired and irritated to even think about it so I just put my pajamas and went to bed. URGHHHHHHH. 
 
THE NEXT MORNING
 
DRIIIIIIINGGG !
 
Aiish... I hit the alarm button once. I yawned and sat on the bed. I'm so sleepy... I couldn't even sleep properly last night because I was so angry about what Jongin said... Anyways. Today is a new day. I quietly went out of my room. I made my way towards the shower and took an icy cold VERY awakening shower. I'm used to it anyway and it was way faster to take a cold shower than to wait an hour for a liter and a half of hot water only. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, dried and combed my hair and got dressed. I took my bag then went out of the house and started walking. My stomach is grumbling... Aiish, I didn't even get to eat... I checked in my pocket and found a 2$ bill. Hm. Luck is on my side. I ran to the steamed bun shop.
 
"Hello !" I enthusiastically greeted the ahjumma.
 
"Oh, Nari ah ! You're here !" She said.
 
"Yes ahjumma, how's ahjussi ?" I said.
 
"He's okay, he's still sleeping. What brings you here ?" She said.
 
"Ahjumma give me a steamed bun please." I handed her the 2$ bill. She took it and gave me two steamed buns in a bag.
 
"But, ahjumma, there are two..." I said.
 
"I know, that's a gift." She said.
 
"Omo, thank you so much ! Have a nice day !" I bowed, walking towards the door. She waved. I walked towards the school, happily eating my steamed bun. I nicely wrapped the second one and put it in my bag in case I wouldn't get anything to eat later. I was almost there when I saw Jaebum walking with his friends. I ran to him.
 
"Jaebum ah !" I said.
 
"Oh, noona." He hugged me with a smile. I noticed his scarf knot was crooked so I fixed it.
 
"Did you eat ?" I said. He looked down and shook his head.
 
"Why ?" I said.
 
"I don't have money noona and there wasn't anything to eat at home." He said. I smiled.
 
"I'm glad you don't take money from people anymore." I said and took out the steamed bun I previously wrapped. I put it in his hand and closed it.
 
"See you later." I said, ruffled his hair and kept on walking. When I reached the school entrance, it was 7:40. 20 minutes early... I pulled my hoodie so that it could hide a big part of my face and silently made my way towards the classroom.
 
"Hello~" I greeted the teacher.
 
"Hello Nari. Take your seat." He said. I bowed and sat at my usual table.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Lunch time ! Oh, thank God. I went to the Cafeteria, took a plate and stood in front of the cafeteria lady.
 
"Hello unnie !" I greeted her.
 
"Nari ah ! You're back ! How've you been ?" She replied with a smile.
 
"Good, everything is good. How about you ?" I said.
 
"I got married !" She said.
 
"Omo ! Really ?! Congratulations unnie ! Those are amazing news ! See ? I told you you'd find a good man !" I said.
 
"Yes, you were right. Here." She gave me my food. I smiled.
 
"Come later for the yogurts and this time I'll even give you bread." She winked.
 
"Thanks." I mouthed as I made my way towards my habitual table. The table no one seats at or glances at. My table. I plugged my earphones into my ears and pressed play. Without even realizing it, I emptied my plate like a hungry beast. Damn, I was hungry... When I was done, I threw the dirty plates into the big bin and walked out of the cafeteria. I checked my schedule... Oh. End of classes for me. I happily went back to the cafeteria, took the yogurts and the bread and then made my way out of the school. Hm. What should I do ? For once in a while I have free time and nothing to do. Maybe I should call... Ah, right. I'm not talking to Jongin. Sehun is busy, too... Naeun is at Busan to visit her grandparents. Jaebum is at school and mom is at work... God. Who can I possibly hang out with ? Seems like there isn't anyone. I guess I'll just hang out with myself. I put my hands in my pocket, took a deep breath and started walking. Did I mention I loved this kind of weather ? Yup. Surely did. I was walking when I saw this absolutely gorgeous dress... Man... But it's way too expensive. I can't. But it's so pretty ! Just then, I thought about what Naeun told me when we were at the restaurant. I think for once, I should think about myself. I walked into the shop and tried the dress on. It fits me so well... I used my card for the first time in two years and bought it. Then I thought about mom, Naeun and Jaebum. I bought mom a beautiful floral dress, I bought Jaebum really nice jeans with shoes and I bought Naeun a pair of jeans with a top. I can't be strolling around with all that. I went back home and placed everything in their rooms. Then I went to Naeun's house and put the clothes on her bed along with a note. Oh, it's 2;pm. Work ! I headed towards the restaurant. Since Naeun is not here, it means twice the work for me. I was cleaning the tables of some customers that just left when I heard the bell of the door opening.
 
"Welcome to-"
 
I stopped on my steps when I saw Jongin standing in front of me.
 
"Hi."