Is it the start?

Unexpected

Hanbin sits silently in his room after arriving home, the boys  out buying food since they couldn't decide on the same thing. His elbows rested on his knees as he plays around with his phone mindlessly before the image of you holding his hands suddenly flashes across his head. He attempts to shake it out, unsure of why he was suddenly picturing you again.

 
"We're back!!" he hears Junhoe shout out suddenly as the group of over excited kids enter the apartment. 
Jinhwan silently detaches himself from the group and heads into Hanbin's room, popping his head in to check if he was even there. 
"I'll be out in a sec" Hanbin tells him after his eyes met his. 
"Alright" he nods and turns around to head out before remembering what he had seen that morning and turning back to face Hanbin again. 
"Oh, I saw you having breakfast with Ally this morning" he says teasingly, "What's the story behind that?"
Hanbin lets out a suspicious chuckle, trying to act cool about it, "she was just saying hi" he tells him. 
"Your eyes didn't seem as casual as the way you're speaking right now" Jinhwan teases again, of coarse he knew Hanbin, sometimes even better than Hanbin knew himself. 
"Let's just eat!" Hanbin suggests as he gets up from his seat, pushing Jinhwan out of the room and towards the other guys setting up the table, not wanting to hover over the subject any longer. 
_________________________________
The next morning the guys headed into YG later than usual, meeting with their manager before heading to meet with the stylist team to add the finishing touches to their performance outfits before they leave for Japan the next day. Hanbin enters the room last, his eyes unknowingly wandering around the room looking for you. 
....
"Hanbin, you slept last night right?" He suddenly hears your voice from behind him causing him to jump forward in shock. Jinhwan notices his reaction, giving him the same teasing look from before. 
"Uh...yeah..." Hanbin replies, trying to brush it off
"Good, you should keep that up" you say, patting him on the back playfully which only seemed to make him more startled. You notice his odd behaviour, "Why are you so jumpy this morning?" You ask, "you're not lying, right?" 
He cracks a smile, "I don't have a reason to lie to you" he says as casual as he could, flicking your hands off him as he greets the other people in the room. You roll your eyes at him before going to greet the other ikon guys as well. 
 
"Ally!!" You hear bobby exclaim out excited, he was the closest to you out of all the guys. He runs over, giving you a friendly hug. Hanbin witnesses the hug  from the corner of his eyes as he talks to the head stylist, completely unable to concentrate on what she was saying. 
 
"Ew, cut it out, do some work" you hear Jina joke while she was walking past you two, pulling you away from him. 
"Go help Jinhwan put on his clothes" Jina orders you, pushing you towards him with a bit of force. You turn around giving her a playful look before instructing Jinhwan to stand in front of you. 
You carefully begin buttoning up Jinhwan's shirt, determined not to destroy the efforts your friend had put into making it. 
 
"You know..." Jinhwan begins to speak through the silence between you two, "my body isn't as good as Hanbin's" he smirks suggestively, cocking his head to his left where Hanbin was being put together by another stylist. You also turn towards Hanbin giving him a look as if it was the most ridiculous thing you've heard. 
"Don't talk" Hanbin says without looking at you two, sensing the stares. 
"Don't worry, I don't believe him anyways" you joke turning your attention back to Jinhwan. 
 
Once you had finished helping Jinhwan you divert your attention to the sponsored clothes laid out on the table behind you that Jina had asked you to take care of. You got to work and busily sorted them out before you realised Miyeon was standing beside you with a drink tightly clutched in her hand. 
"Busy huh?" She says, as if she didn't already know, 
A chuckle leaves you, "Have you always been this oblivious?" You add sarcastically, still focused on sorting out the clothes.
"I came here to talk.. but I guess it's not what you want to do" she remarks with the same nasty attitude, 
"You guessed it!" You let out an exhausted sigh, giving her a sarcastic look again as you did. 
"Let me help you then." she insists reaching forward clumsily with the drink in hand. Your eyes widen in shock as alarms begins to go off in your head, realising what she was trying to do. You try to stop her once you had past your shocked faze but it was too late. 
 
"Oh my god! Ally!" Was the next thing you hear dramatically come out of . You your head to her,  looking at her with disgust, only realising now how low she was willing to go. 
 
The group of stylists near by rushes over, staring in shock at the sponsored clothes splattered with the red drink on it. 
"What did you do?!" The head stylist glares at you angrily. You stutter, the anger of being wronged itself was making you go crazy. 
"It's not-" 
"I don't want to hear it! If you can't fix it then get out of my face!!" The senior exclaims. 
 
Your throat blocked up, you wanted to clear your name right there and then, you wanted to argue your innocence  but you knew the senior wasn't up for listening. You turn and give Miyeon one last glare before heading out of the room, pushing past Hanbin who was standing in front of the door way, causing him to fall back a bit from your force, a worried expression plastered on his face. 
_________________________________
You headed into the nearest bathroom, locking the room shut as tears of both anger and frustration begins to fall. You absolutely hated what she did to you and how wronged you felt about the whole thing. You decided to quickly head over to the tap before you could make any noise, turning it on loudly to muffle the sound of your crying. 
 
You weren't left alone with your own thoughts for long before a few loud knocks on the door startles you up. 
"Hey, Ally!" Hanbin's voice makes its way into the room 
"I'll be out in a sec!" You try to sound as normal as you could but it was obvious you were crying. 
"Open the door" Hanbin insists as he attempts to turn the  knob
"I'm fine, I'll be out soon!" You tell him but your voice was cracked. You knew he knew. 
 
The sound of his attempts to open the door slowly seizes after a while, 'he must've really left', you thought to yourself as you begin to brush yourself off to face everyone again. You splash some of the tap water that had been running on to your face and tried your hardest to look normal again. 
 
After you took a few deep breaths you decided to open the door back up, forcing your body forward before you could change your mind. 
You look around for any familiar faces before stopping at the guy standing up against the wall with his hand crossed in front of him. 
"Feel better?" Hanbin asks, cocking his head your way as a smirk forms on his face seeing that you were able to come out on your own. 
"What are you talking about?" You say as if you didn't  know what he had meant. 
"Anyways, let's forget this and go get something to eat" he suggests, walking up to you and putting his arms around your shoulder as he leads you towards the exit of the building. You obliged, unable to adapt to his actions. 
 
"You know...if you do things like this I might end up falling for you" you joke  a small while later as  you  click back to reality. 
 
Hanbin must've not have really gotten the joke as his expression slowly turns serious, his walking pace coming to a full stop just in front of  the exit of the building. 
You pause, "Hanbin...what's wrong...?" You say concerned, looking up at him confused. 
 
He removes  his hand arm from around your shoulders replacing it with a light grip on to your arm, gesturing for you to turn towards him. 
He hesitates for a bit, biting his lips as if he didn't want to let it out before uttering:
"Maybe I already am falling for you..."