We're Okay.

Unexpected

A few days later you found yourself back at the YG headquarters, even though it was a Saturday. Jina had suddenly been called in about a crisis with one of the outfits they had prepared, and of course you had to come with her. It was part of the deal. 

You let Jina run up to where she needed to go first since she was in a hurry  as you slowly follow behind her, still half asleep. 
 
Your little peace alone didn't last long   as a large amount of force pushes past you and dashes towards the elevator ahead of you.  You were now fully awake from your sleep, and pissed after not hearing an apology. You look up to confirm the person's face. She  turns to greet you with a smug expression  while she was still running. Miyeon, of course it had to be her. You swear under your breath the moment your eyes met hers, cursing your own bad luck so early in the morning. 
 
You decide after a bit of hesitation that it was better not to go up to the styling team yet, not sure what you might do to that girl if you were to be in the same room as her. You divert your direction towards the cafeteria to your left and walk up to greet the ladies inside. You grab an apple from the selection of fruits in the big basket on the bench, thanking the ladies with a smile before turning around to find a table to sit at. 
 
You scan the empty seats to find a suitable one to sit at before noticing a familiar guy sitting lonely by himself on the table furthest from you, a grey hoody covering his body, focused on his breakfast. You had a feeling it was Hanbin, his body structure had sort of given it away. Even the plain hoody couldn't hide him. 
 
You hesitated in one spot for a little while before deciding it was only right to go and greet him. You walk over to the table he was sitting at and made your way around to the opposite side, allowing him to see you. 
 
Hanbin stops his spoon filled with hot soup half way from his mouth, diverting his attention to you, who was tightly gripping onto the apple, still unsure of how to act.
 
"Hey.." Hanbin nods to you before  returning to his breakfast. He sure was rigid like what Bobby had said. 
"Can I sit?" You ask, half unsure of why you even asked
"Yeah." He simply replies. You nod slowly to yourself  as if accepting the fact that he hates you before carefully dropping down onto the seat. 
"Do you always eat here...by yourself?" You ask to fill in the silence. 
"Only when I work overnight" he replies again, giving you the same tone. 
"I see..." You mumble awkwardly, realising you might be annoying him. 
"Well I-" you had begun to say thinking it was a good time to leave before simultaneously hearing Hanbin utter something out.  You gesture for him to go first since you really had nothing to really talk about. 
"This.....its for your hand" he says as he pushes a small tube of something in front of you. You let out a confused reaction, not sure of how to take it. 
"It's to stop the scarring" he lets you in, seeing as you still seemed unsure. 
"...Thanks" You manage to let out in your confused state. You look up at him and a shy smirk begins to appear on his face as he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. 
"I wanted to say sorry about what happened at the salon too, I was just over worked and crazy things were happening all at once and-" 
You crack a smile, showing him you weren't angry. Hanbin notices it and goes silent again realising he was saying too much, a smile also forming on his face. 
"We're good right?" He asks unsurely just to confirm the smile. 
"Yeah, we're good" you reassure him, now realising that the salon incident might've been the reason why he had distant himself so much from you. 
_________________________________
Hanbin had invited you to come with him to the practice rooms upstairs after the long talk you had at the cafeteria and any excuse to stay away from Miyeon was a good one. 
 
You let Hanbin do his thing a few times. Occasionally he would stop to ask you about your thoughts on it before focusing back on to what he was doing.
 
After two hours his body begins to give in forcing him to stop. He makes his way towards you and slumps  down  tiredly on the black couch beside you. 
"You shouldn't over work like this you know" you tell him, concerned after seeing the sweat on his body as you hand him a water bottle. 
"I have to, if the leader doesn't know what he's doing, how's the rest of the members going to cope?" He struggles to say from all the puffing he was doing, gladly taking the drink from your hand. 
"And if the leader ends up in hospital, how will the team even run?" You interject, showing him that you had a point. 
"What do you want me to do then?" He his head up towards you with a questioning expression as if expecting you to not know the answer 
"Rest." You say sternly, "you need to sleep, you haven't slept since last night" you add as you rise from your seat and grab a hold of both his hand, pulling him up from his spot. Hanbin resists against your pull, his smirk teasing your lack of strength against his. 
 
"What do you two think you're doing?" You suddenly hear a voice echo across  the practice room from the door way. 
 
You saw Hanbin's smile quickly fading, yours begin too as well after realising who it was.
 
Miyeon begins to walk over to the two of you causing Hanbin to abruptly push your hands away from his. You give him a confused look, not understanding his actions before feeling Miyeon's presence linger around you. 
 
"Hanbin, you need to retry the jacket the team just adjusted" she says, glaring at you as she did. 
 
Hanbin doesn't fight, nodding reluctantly to her words with a sigh before walking out the room towards the stylist team, leaving you and Miyeon behind. 
_________________________________
"You should stay away from him" Miyeon warns you once she confirms that Hanbin had fully left the room.
"That's not something you have control over" you remind her with your arms crossed in front of you
"I'm warning you Ally" she growls again
"I'm warning you too Miyeon. Acting like a isn't going to get you Hanbin" you blurt out, the image of her smug expression from this morning fuelling half the anger coming from you. 
Miyeon lets out a chuckle as if mocking you, "You don't even know who you're messing with" she sneers before leaving the room and slamming the door shut, following closely behind Hanbin.