Chapter Eight

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun took the subway to the dance studio instead of driving his car that had been parked beside his brother’s since Luhan called him the morning the older male is to board the plane to China. And it’s been five days since then. Taking two steps at a time, Sehun hurriedly made his way to the waiting shed. Taking a huge gulp of chilly air, Sehun inhaled, putting is hands in his pants pocket. “Oh, I hope this is not an all-nighter like the last time. I need to get home to the kids. Kyungsoo will cry if I don’t read him Snow White to bed.” He groaned.

A man with is fluffy dog, a couple disgustingly clinging to one another and a few minutes later, the bus they are unfortunately waiting for arrived. They all got in and one station after another, passengers getting on and off, until the fifth, Sehun stood from his seat and got off. A few minutes of walking, he then stood in-front of a very familiar skyscraper that he once thought was only a dream when he was still in Middle School and was still proudly wearing his loose hip hop jersey top and definitely two size bigger cargo shorts. Inhaling, he entered the now familiar sleek and luxuriously designed glass building. He casually entered the lift and pressed the ‘16’ button. When he reached his floor, Sehun strode his way to the only door on the floor.

“Wassup, Kris?” He greeted once he stepped inside the room. A man taller than Sehun, wearing a designer red jumpsuit that will definitely look utterly ridiculous if another person wears it but on this man, the crimson blasphemy looked like a clothe made for royalty. The man turned around to look at Sehun.  One of his thick brows raised in amusement. “Ay-o, my precious dancer.”

Sehun smirked as he rounded his way to the leather couch and sat. “So, where’s are your new discoveries?”

“Eager are we?” Kris started sitting across Sehun, his long legs crossed. “—they’re downstairs probably shivering in fear. Your name is quiet intimidating, you see.”

Sehun scoffed, crossing his arms in-front of his chest. “Anyway, let’s get this over with fast because my nephews are waiting for me at home.”

Kris chuckled. “I see. My son, Yixing, is also waiting for me at home. I promised the kid that we’ll watch Big Hero 6 after dinner.” He exhaled loudly, placing his arm on the armrest, his posture lifeless. “We’ve watched that blob of cuteness like ten ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter