Chapter Four

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sehun is placing down Jongin’s lunch when his phone rang in his pocket. Giving Jongin’s head a pat and an instruction for the brothers to eat everything and ‘yes, eat your broccoli, Chanyeol.’ he connected the call. “Hey, Hyung. Have you arrived at your hotel?” It is Luhan.

“Yeah, just arrived five minutes ago. How’s my kids?” Luhan asked as he loosens his tie and walked his way to the floor-to-ceiling window of his hotel room. He is looking outside with nostalgia swirling in his doe eyes as images of his deceased wife flashes through is mind.

Their parents lived somewhere around Shanghai before they migrated to Korea a few months before their mother gave birth to Sehun, Luhan was the same age as his children at that time. When Luhan finished High School he entered Shanghai Jiao Tong University where he met Mei. It was love at first sight for the two so when Luhan finally gathered courage to ask Mei out after three months since they met, of course, Mei ecstatically answered with a sweet ‘yes’. The two became a happy extremely in love inseparable couple so it was not a surprised when Luhan get down on one knee and asked Mei to marry him immediately after they received their diplomas. The two moved to Korea and had their wedding there with Luhan’s parents, Sehun, Minseok and Mei’s parents as their witnesses and two years later they were blessed by three beautiful angels. It was perfect. Everything was until that tragic day happened. Luhan was in Jeju, his company sent him there for a week seminar, when the accident happened. Mei together with Sehun was strolling outside with the triplets. Everything happened too fast, according to his younger brother, one second Mei was suddenly asking Sehun to look after the triplets for a second then the next was Mei crossing the street and stopping in-front of a pile of trashes. The woman crouched down pulling a stray cat from somewhere under the bags of garbage then she turned around and grinned widely at Sehun. Mei with the stray in her arms was about to cross back when a delivery truck that apparently was having trouble with the break came straight to Mei’s direction and hit the poor woman and several other pedestrians.

“Hyung?” Sehun’s voice echoed through the speaker. “Are you still there, Hyung?”

Luhan inhaled deeply willing the past away. “--yeah, sorry. I was just,”

“It’s okay, Hyung. I just wish that I and the kids are there with you to scare away the bad memories.” Sehun said and Luhan cannot help but smile with gratefulness for his younger brother. “Yeah, I too wish that I can bring you and the kids here. They haven’t seen Mei’s parents since they were a just a few months old.”

Sehun hummed in response. “Anyway, what was it you were saying?”

“Well,” Sehun started as he gestured to Chanyeol, who is busy sneaking his broccoli into Kyungsoo’s plate, to eat his veggie or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter