CHAPTER TWELVE

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a week since the kids found the injured puppy and Jongin had shown great interest on the pup, asking his Uncle Sehun almost every day about the puppy and if its recovering well.

“Good morning, Uncle Sehun.” Came Jongin’s sleep induced greeting.

“Oh, you scared me Jongin.” Sehun turned to the child with a surprised gasp, hand on his chest. “Why are you up so early?” He asked putting the knife down on the kitchen counter. He is preparing the ingredients for breakfast and lunch. Sehun, crouching down to the younger’s eye level after glancing at the clock, he noted that It’s only seven in the morning and usually the child wakes up around ten.

Rubbing the sleep off of his eyes with the back of his hand, Jongin answered. “—I want to greet Uncle Tao and Baekhyun.”

A smile spread on Sehun’s lips. “—what a good boy, my Jongin is.” He said ruffling the boy’s silky tresses fondly then pulling the boy into his arms then standing up he added. “—but you see, Uncle Tao and Baekhyun won’t be here for three more hours.”

Jongin rested his head on his Uncle’s broad shoulder then yawned making Sehun chuckle. “Why don’t you return to bed then I’ll wake you up before our visitors come.”

Eyes already closed, the child nodded.

Walking in to the triplets’ room, Sehun gently placed the child on the bed, Jongin immediately scooting close to Kyungsoo and hugging the apparently smaller sleeping boy.

Thirty minutes before ten o’clock, Sehun returned to the room to wake up the triplets. “Good morning!” Sehun greeted loudly diving into the bed and pulling the boys who are snuggling together like kittens into a warm embrace. “C’mon guys, it’s time to wake up.” He said planting noisy kisses on each of the children’s cheeks.

It is Kyungsoo who first shifted, eyes fluttering open and with a yawn, the child greeted his Uncle a good morning. The boy had difficulty sitting up for his brothers are on his sides hugging him tightly. Sehun chuckled before carefully extracting Chanyeol from the tangle and into his arms, the boy’s head instantly lolling on to his shoulder. “Chanyeol, you need to wake up now.” He said gently tapping the boy’s back multiple times and with a groan the child awaken. “Kimbap?” Came the boy’s morning greeting.

“Yeah, Uncle Sehun made lots of kimbap.” Sehun answered with a smile, his eyes closed in happy crescents.

Chanyeol, happy, hugged his Uncle Sehun. “I love you, Uncle Sehun!” He declared planting kisses on his uncle’s face while muttering ‘kimbap’ over and over again for every kiss.

After breakfast, Sehun told the triplets to play with their toys as they wait for their visitors and fifteen minutes past ten o’clock their doorbell chimed announcing Tao and Baekhyun’s arrival. Hurriedly the triplets scampered towards the entrance, their Uncle Sehun following closely behind them.

“Okay, kids move a bit to the side so your Uncle can open the door for our visitors.” Sehun said in amusement for his nephews are literally plastered on the door, calling out for Baekhyun and shouting about the games they will be playing.

“Hi, Baekhyun!” Unexpectedly, it is Kyungsoo who hugged the boy, once the door was opened.

“Hello, Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun cried in excitement returning the hug.  With a grin, Chanyeol tugged Jongin forward and they joined the hug. “Baek!” He chirped with glee.

“Yeol!”

“C’mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter