Chapter Eleven

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay, I changed the last part of this chapter so it can actually make sense..haha..Anyway, have a great day, guys~!

 

After they finished buying groceries, Tao invited Sehun and the triplets to the park ten minutes from the supermarket. The six males walked through the covered path lined with tall vibrant green trees that leads to the playground that he usually brings Baekhyun to play. Sehun is holding Chanyeol’s hand while the child is holding Jongin’s and Jongin is holding Kyungsoo’s, it’s an endearing sight and Tao, who is walking behind the four, cannot help but snap a picture.

“Baek, they’re cute, right?” Tao turned to his nephew showing the photo he just took. In reply, the child looked up to his uncle and grin. “The one with a oo is cute. I like him.” Baekhyun stated tapping the part above his brow and then pointing at Kyungsoo, who is busy wiping Jongin’s mouth with the sleeve of his pink sweater.

“Oh, you mean, Kyungsoo.” And Baekhyun bobbed his head thrice before popping the last of his caramel bar into his mouth. “I’ll be his best friend ever!” The boy declared unclasping his hand from his Uncle’s and launching himself forward, surprising Kyungsoo with a back hug. “Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun’s voice rang loudly.

Kyungsoo released a startled gasped and with difficulty, Kyungsoo turned to face Baekhyun. “Umm, ah, I--”

“Let’s play!” Baekhyun piped brightly grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand and excitedly tugging the boy forward. “Soo!” Jongin cried before running after the two, Chanyeol hurriedly following suit with an excited squeal. Baekhyun stopped in-front of the swing, he turned to Kyungsoo. “I’ll push you.” He beamed running around to position himself at Kyungsoo’s back who is now sitting on the swing.

“Okay,” Baekhyun grinned. “—go!” He cried before pushing with all his might. Kyungsoo’s cry of glee mixed with Baekhyun’s laughter echoed loudly throughout the area.

“Oh.Oh. I want too!” Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly as he jumped on his spot beside his brother, Jongin, whose eyes are looking at something a few meters from where they stood. “Push Yeol too.” He said to Jongin but he frowned in confusion when Jongin unexpectedly ran towards the colorful slides near the monkey bars. Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder then turn hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter