Chapter Fourteen

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Crawling out from his bed, Sehun automatically trotted his way to the triplet’s room. Soundlessly and carefully, he slide is way into the bed and situated himself over a sleeping Chanyeol. Palms planted on each side of Chanyeol’s head. “Yeol~.” Sehun called softly, before he leaned down and planted a kiss on the boy’s forehead then pushed himself up and only to lean down again and kiss Chanyeol this time on the lips. Sehun continued with his (kiss and) push-up routine until Chanyeol groaned and reached his hands out to encircle it around his uncle’s neck. “--cle Se’un.”

Sehun grinned greeting the toddler a good morning. “Good  morning, Chanyeol~.”

Rubbing the sleep off of his eyes with the back of his hand, Chanyeol returned the greeting with a wide bright smile. “Morning, Uncle Sehun.”  And is immediately followed by the boy asking. “Breakfast?”

Sehun chuckled. “What do you want, hmm?” The older asked nuzzling his nose in Chanyeol’s clothed chest and inhaling the toddler’s calming scent.

“Takoyaki!” The boy chimed. The triplets is obsessed with the Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter after seeing it on a cooking show that Tao was watching when they visited a few days ago.  

“Okay then, Takoyaki it is for breakfast but,” He drawled moving away and out of the bed. “--you have to help Uncle Sehun to make breakfast.” He said opening his arms wide, beckoning Chanyeol to come into his arms. With an excited shriek, Chanyeol pushed himself up and jumped into his Sehun’s arms.  

“Let’s go!” Sehun said in hush, careful not to wake up Jongin and Kyungsoo who are huddled close to the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter