Chapter Three

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not unusual that it is Jongin who is the last one up. Luhan had joked multiple times before that Jongin is actually Sehun's son for the two loves to sleep as loooooong as they possibly can and some other ridiculous similarities that only Luhan can see.

What a weird guy, Sehun thought many times before.

Jongin's eyes fluttered slowly open, face scrunching in a manner that will surely make woman of all ages coo. "Ung." The child groaned turning on his stomach and groggily pushed his chubby body up and into sitting position, legs crossed. The child's hair sticking out from all sides. "C-chick'n" He grumbled blinking once then twice before yawning like a lion cub.

"Nini!" Kyungsoo called, left hand stretched out towards his brother.

"Soo!" Jongin beamed, lips stretched into a wide bright grin. The child jumped on his feet and wobbled his way to the edge of their bed. "M'rning!" He chirped grabbing Kyungsoo's waiting hand and intertwining their fingers.

Kyungsoo turned to his uncle then said. "Let Soo down please."

And gently Sehun did, careful not to drop Chanyeol who after he set Kyungsoo down encircled his arms around the elder's neck. "Uncle Sehun is all mine!" The child cried grinning like the world is handed to him.

Sehun smiled patting Chanyeol's head. "C'mon, you guys, let's go eat lunch." He said turning around. "-careful going down, you two." He reminded as he made his way out of the room.

"Don't wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter