Chapter One

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello chingus~! It's been a long while since I posted anything and, I know, I've neglected my unfinished stories and I sincerely apologize for that~ (T_T) Anyway, it's summer here in my place so please don't forget to drink lots of water~put on some sunblock and stay safe, okay~? Oh, and please excuse if there are grammar errors. Hope you'll enjoy reading this story~.

 

 

 

After Luhan left, Sehun lazily trudged his way back to the dining area. He sat back on his chair and gave the Pororo clock hanged on the wall a brief glance. It reads 4:52 a.m. Sehun yawned, slowly lowering his head on the wooden table. "I hope the kids won't wake up before lunch." He hoped closing his eyes and willed himself to sleep. But, of course, his wish is doomed for when the clock struck eight, two impossibly large eyes fluttered open and was immediately followed by small thuds of footsteps and soft banging on the other side of the closed mahogany door.

Contrary to popular belief, Sehun is no heavy sleeper-he loves his sleep, yes- but he is a light sleeper so when the banging on the door became more urgent and was then followed by a cry of 'Daddy! Soo is awake!’, Sehun was forcibly pushed out from dreamland and he automatically jumped from his seat. "W-wha?!"

"Daddy!" Another cry echoed from the other side of the mahogany door.

"Oh ." Sehun cussed running over to the door. He kneeled down and leaned toward the door. "Kyungsoo." He called an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter