Chapter Six

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The four year old Kyungsoo unhurriedly turns his slowly waking body on the side, eyes fluttering open. Once, twice he yawned, mouth wide open showing his cute set of milk teeth. He stretched his short arms skyward before he pushed himself up, careful not to wake up his brothers. Jongin, as usual, is sleeping in a weird angle near the wall while Yeol is occupying almost half of their bed, limbs spread wide all over their shared bed.

Looking from his left then to his right, his fluffy hair bed swaying with his movements, flopping down on his bum, the milk white skinned child, rub the sleep off of his eyes with the back of his hand.

“Oh, you’re awake already.” Sehun gasped from the wide open door, the man woke up extra early to prepare the triplets’ breakfast.

Kyungsoo’s head immediately snapped to the entryway, a wide bright heart-shaped smile plastered on his lips. “Uncle Se-!” But he hurriedly covered his mouth remembering that his brothers are still asleep then cupping both of his hands around his mouth, Kyungsoo whispered, eyes forming adorable crescents. “G’morning, Uncle Sehun.”

Sehun cannot help but gushed over Kyungsoo’s adorableness so he hurriedly unlocked the baby gate, strode over to the bed and hug Kyungsoo the ball off sunshine close to his chest. “Oh god, why are you so cute!” He cooed showering Kyungsoo with kisses. The child giggles happily, his chuckle echoed through the room apparently waking Jongin up. The youngest’s face crunched up cutely and he released a whine as he sluggishly pushed himself into sitting position, eyes still closed.

“Are you awake, Jongin?” Sehun breathed eyes on the small body that is swaying to the left and then right, head lolled backwards.

“Nini?” Kyungsoo called before Jongin’s body slumped back on the bed, face first.

“Oh god,” Sehun gasped hurriedly maneuvering Kyungsoo to his side so he can lean down and save Jongin from suffocation. Gently, he pushed Jongin to his back.  “There. Much better.” Sehun sighed.

“Much better.” Kyungsoo repeated. Sehun turned to Kyungsoo with a smile. “Uncle Sehun is making pancakes. Does Kyungsoo want to help Uncle Sehun make breakfast?”

Kyungsoo eagerly nodded his head before he leaned in. “Soo wants strawberry.” He whispered to Sehun’s ear as if it’s a top secret. Sehun’s eyes turned into half-crescents. “Of course, anything my Kyungsoo wants.” He replied turning around and walking back to the kitchen. He placed Kyungsoo on the kitchen counter where a bowl of berries, a bowl of whipped cream and a bowl of pre-mixed dough are.

“Umm,” Sehun hummed contemplating what is safe to give to Kyungsoo. “Can Kyungsoo help Uncle Sehun by separating the berries? Our Chanyeol doesn’t like blueberries.” He said sliding the bowl closer to the child. Kyungsoo gave a firm nod in return before looking at the bowl full with three kinds of berries: strawberry, blueberry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter