Chapter Seven

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If there is one person Luhan trust other than his younger brother Sehun, it is his best friend Kim Minseok. Minseok and Luhan met in China. They were classmates throughout university and both love soccer to death. Minseok met Sehun when the younger male visited Luhan one summer a few years back.  The two immediately clicked and Mei often teased Luhan back then that Sehun treats Minseok more as an older brother than the younger male does to Luhan and to put more oil into the fire Sehun, majority of the time, would nod his head and say: Minseok hyung is way more fun and lovable than Lulu hyung like a gazillion times. When Luhan and Mei moved to Korea, it’s no surprise that Minseok did too though the male moved a year after the couple did.

“Oh, Minseok-hyung!” Sehun gasped in surprise and glee when he opened the door. It’s 10:00 a.m. and he and the triplets just finished eating breakfast.

“Hello, Sehun!” The older male greeted with a wave of his hand. “I heard from Lu that he is in China and I thought that you might need some help taking care of the little ones.” He said as Sehun invited him inside. The younger took the man’s coat to hang.

Sehun hugged Minseok and buried his head in the man’s neck. “Oh god, Minseok-hyung you are such an angel!”

Minseok chuckled, hugging Sehun back. “Don’t be silly, Sehun.”

Sehun pulled away and grin at Minseok. “But really, thank you for coming. I know how busy you are.”

Minseok shook his head and cupped Sehun’s cheek, his thumb caressing the skin under the younger male’s eye. “Silly, we’re family so no need to thank me.” And Sehun nodded with a soft smile before taking the hand on his face into his and gently he guided Minseok inside. “Kids! Uncle Minseok is here!” Sehun announced and instantly the triplets who are building their pillow fortress abandoned their work and scampered their way to the baby gate.

“Uncle Minnie!” The children chorused happily and excitedly.

“My babies!” Minseok squealed stepping over the baby gate and kneeling down to pull the kids into a warm pleasant hug. “I missed my adorable babies so much!” He cooed squeezing the triplets closer to his body and planting kisses on the children’s cheeks, the triplets giggling merrily and returning the kisses.

Minseok pulled away slightly so that he can take a look at the triplets. “Oh, you three have grown so much since I saw you guys a month ago.”

“Yeol grew this much!” Chanyeol proudly said raising two of his fingers and immediately Sehun, who is standing behind Minseok, supplied. “He grew two centimeters in height.”

“Oh,” Minseok gasped in joy. “Our Yeol is so tall!” He exclaimed ruffling the boy’s hair fondly.

“Nini too!”

“Oh really? That’s so nice!” He hugged Jongin then he turned to Kyungsoo. “How about our Soo?”

Kyungsoo raised his right hand and Minseok gasped in joy though it is short lived when Sehun clarified that Kyungsoo didn’t grew taller but weigh five pounds heavier.

“Really?!” Minseok turned to Sehun who nodded but then a smile formed on the older male’s face. “It’s no problem,” He ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair. “Soo is still growing. He will be fit when the time comes. Like me.” He said. “I was so chubby too when I was at their age.”

Sehun is about to open his mouth to agree with the older male but then his phone rang. “Oh,” He breathed before excusing his self and walking out of the room.

Minseok then turned to the expectant children gathered around him. “What do my lovely babies want to do?”

“Let’s play horsey!” Jongin cried raising both of his hands upward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter