Chapter Five

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The triplets are playing in the living room when Sehun called them from the bathroom. “Kids, it’s bath time. Come on here!”

Kyungsoo immediately dropped his Pororo doll and got up. He turned to Jongin and offered his hand for his brother to take. “Nini bath time.” The boy put his white car toy down and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand, Kyungsoo then turned to Chanyeol. “Yeol.” Offering his other hand but Chanyeol shook his head. “Yeol still wants to play.”

“Uncle Sehun said bath time.” Jongin said crouching down to grab Chanyeol’s action figure but before Jongin can even touch the toy Chanyeol jumped from where he sits and scampered under the dining table.

“Yeol!”  Kyungsoo cried wobbling to Chanyeol consequently tugging Jongin with him. Kyungsoo kneeled. “It’s bath time, Yeol.” He repeated stretching his hand again for his brother to take but Chanyeol shook his head again. “Don’t want to take a bath. Yeol still wants to play with Iron Man.”

“You can bring Iron Man with you, Chanyeol.” Sehun said as he unlocked the baby gate and made his way to the triplets. He slumped down on the floor beside Kyungsoo and Jongin. “C’mon, you can take your toy in the bath.” He repeated as he gestured for the child to come out from under the table. With a grin, Chanyeol crawled to his uncle’s arms.

“Can Nini bring his car too?” Jongin asked looking at Sehun. Sehun smiled and nodded his head.  “Of course, Jongin.” And instantly, the child squealed and grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter