CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is the second update for today~! Excuse the grammar errors please.

 

“Kyung.” Chanyeol chirped as he stepped outside of the terrace where Kyungsoo is. The boy turned his head and gives his brother a smile. “Yeol.”

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked, head tilted slightly to the side as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. He had just woken up.

Kyungsoo gives their backyard, where a giggling Jongin is, a brief glance. The boy had been at their yard since he woke up, over three hours ago, playing with Monggu despite the humid atmosphere and bright stinging rays of the sun. “Nothing.” He shrugged but Chanyeol knew better. He saw the sadness that flashed in Kyungsoo’s clear round charcoal orbs. Ah, he wants to play with Nini. But Monggu.. Chanyeol flopped down beside Kyungsoo and instinctually grabbed the boy’s hand, intertwining their fingers. “Kyung doesn’t want to play?” He inquired nodding towards Jongin’s direction.

Kyungsoo tilted his head down, his fringes covering his enthralling –as the ahjumma across the street said before- eyes. “But Soo easily tire and Monggu doesn’t like Soo.” The child reasoned remembering the day their Uncle Sehun brought Monggu home for the first time. The dog barked and chased Kyungsoo, frightening the wide-eyed boy to tears. Kyungsoo never cried and screamed like that before. He cried and clung to his Uncle Sehun for hours until exhaustion took him to dreamland.

Chanyeol squeezed Kyungsoo’s hand tenderly. His other hand moving to cup the smaller’s plump cheek. “Let’s go down. Yeollie will protect you from Monggu.”

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with adoration for a heartbeat or two before he opened his mouth and said. “—but Yeollie is afraid of Monggu too. Monggu eats Yeollie’s pinku.”

“But I know wushu now. Uncle Tao taught Yeol.” Chanyeol boasted jumping up and started throwing punches in the air. He looks silly and his stance is unbalanced but Kyungsoo stared at his brother like the child is Superman. After a few more punches and an unstable kick, Chanyeol turned to Kyungsoo with a wide grin. “See, Yeol is strong and can protect Kyung from bad Monggu!” Chanyeol declared.

Kyungsoo hurriedly get up from his spot and encircled his shorts arms around Chanyeol’s waist. “Okay.”He chirped with a nod.

“What are Soo and Yeol doing?” Jongin asked, Monggu haphazardly being held by both of the child’s short arms.

Kyungsoo squeaked and instantly jumped behind Chanyeol, who automatically raised both of his arms in a protective manner. “H-How? You,” He shot a glance at their backyard then back to Jongin, who is now sporting a sad pout. “Why is Soo hiding?” Jongin asked taking a step forward while Chanyeol and Kyungsoo took a step back, Kyungsoo tightly clutching on the hem of Chanyeol’s pajama shirt. The action made Jongin sadder, thinking that he had done something and now his brothers dislike him. That Soo dislikes him. Tears immediately welled up on his eyes. “S-Soo?” He hiccupped stretching his hands towards Kyungsoo wanting to be hugged. Monggu was safely dropped to the floor. The puppy sniffed at Jongin’s bare feet before going around the boy’s legs. Jongin dislikes any kind of footwear.

Seeing Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter