Chapter Ten

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

 

“Kyungsoo, hold Chanyeol’s hand.” Sehun said to the child grabbing the younger’s small hand, the smaller male as he sings ‘Rain Rain go away’ actively obeyed his Uncle Sehun’s order. “Don’t let go of your brother’s hand, okay?” Sehun added, grabbing Jongin’s hand with his other hand. Sehun decided to bring the triplets to the grocery though he is having doubts given that it already took him half an hour to dress the boys and calm them down but seeing how excited Chanyeol is as he blabbers like no tomorrow to Kyungsoo who either nods or say ‘No, Yeol. That’s bad.’ and Jongin who is happily swaying back and forth on the balls of his feet, Sehun nodded his head and shouted. “Okay! To the supermarket!”

“Supermarket!” The brothers cried, Chanyeol pumping his fist skyward.

Sehun drove Luhan’s van to the supermarket. Once they arrived, Sehun, as he unbuckles Kyungsoo from his seat, stealthily instructed the child to hold and look after Chanyeol and not let Chanyeol run wild in the grocery which the child nodded his head firmly to. “Yes, Uncle Sehun.”

Thankful, Sehun kissed the top of Kyungsoo’s head. “Jeez, you’re such a good child.” He said as he put Kyungsoo down on the floor. Kyungsoo waited obediently for his Uncle Sehun to unbuckle his brothers and when the eldest male finally put Chanyeol down beside him, Kyungsoo automatically held Chanyeol’s hand. “Hold my hand Yeol.”

Chanyeol eagerly nodded tightening his grip on his brother and with a grin he said. “Okay, Kyung!”

“Don’t let go, okay?”

“I won’t.” The other replied.

With the same arrangement as how they left their home the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter