Chapter Nine

Sehun's Adorable Nephews
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let go!” Jongin cried at the top of his lungs as he tried his hardest and best to retrieved ‘his’ car toy from Chanyeol’s tight grip. Sehun left the triplets ten minutes ago to prepare their dinner. The eldest male happily announced that he will be making cold noodles and crab fried rice. He had been craving for noodles since Tao messaged him three days ago that he with Baekhyun, his four year old nephew, went to a buffet. Also, this will be the first time the brothers will eat noodles.

“No! Yeol wants to play it!” The other exclaimed pulling the toy closer to his chest. The two had been fighting over the toy for over five minutes and Kyungsoo who had been trying his best to pacify his brothers for the nth time wobbled forward and tried to push the two away from each other. “Don’t fight! Stop!”  However his plea fell into deaf ears and the two continued with their struggle.

“That’s Nini’s!” Jongin cried again, tears accumulating on the side of his eyes.

“No! This is Yeol’s now!” Again, Chanyeol refused to let go and with all his might he pushed Jongin. The slightly smaller boy fell on his bum with a pained cry.

“Yeol!” Kyungsoo shouted frowning at Chanyeol before he kneeled beside the now sobbing mess Jongin. “Nini.” Kyungsoo called, putting his small hand on top of his brother’s head.

“Nini’s toy. It…it’s..N-nini’s.” Jongin said between hiccups.

Kyungsoo looked back to Chanyeol and held out his hand, palm up. “Yeol.” But Chanyeol twisted his body away, further hiding the toy from his brothers’ sights. “No.” He howled backing away until his back hit the wall.

“—but tha,” Kyungsoo did not managed to finish his sentence for Jongin abruptly stood up and tackled Chanyeol on the ground with an angry growl. The two pulled, pushed and rolled over each other on the floor, none of them noticed that Kyungsoo is accidentally pushed by Jongin to the wall and hit his head on the uncovered corner of the wooden door until their Uncle Sehun’s panic cry of their brother’s name echoed through the four corners of their room. “Oh my god, Kyungsoo!”

Chanyeol and Jongin instantly stopped and considerably paled when their brother turned to them weeping. Blood is gushing out from a huge cut on Kyungsoo’s forehead and the boy’s face is painted by red. Sehun quickly gathered Kyungsoo into his arms. “It’s okay, Kyungsoo. Everything will be okay. Uncle Sehun is here.” Sehun uttered softly but firmly, as he scann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter