Nonsense

More Than A Maknae (BTS Fanfiction)

(Rap Monster's POV)

After the others quickly exited the room, I took the time to analyze what happened. Of course Jungkook impulsively yelled back at everything I had to say, but some of the things he had to tell me were somewhat shocking. I wasn't exactly sure how else to respond to the maknae, other than with a poker face.

I slowly rose from my laying position in the hospital bed and I sighed. I rubbed my temples and took a deep breath.

You expect me to think you're fine...? As I am looking at you on the hospital bed, not expressing anything to me other than grey words that I'm not sure if it's even true anymore?

You're right Jungkook, unfortunately most of the things I'll tell you guys will actually be lies. I know I'm not fine, and everyone knows that. Y'all just have yet to learn my fate.

I looked at the cold floor as I let my feet dangle from the bed. I can't have everyone waiting on me dammit, but I just can't seem to... Get a move on.

When will that time come, when I am finally treated just like one of you? Huh? What's wrong with me, I didn't ask to be the youngest!

Jungkook, we don't intend to treat you differently because you're younger, but things get different as you get older, maturity, responsibility, love, interest, money and many other things.

Jungkook, I don't understand why you want to be older then you are, when things are less desirable as you get older...

I didn't ask to fall in love, either!

Jungkook, this is where I'll have no words for you, because honestly, I don't understand the whole concept of love. I'm not sure if it's even right for you to love me the way you do. I wish you knew I was dying, so that you wouldn't be heartbroken when you find out.

I dragged myself out of the bed, and I started walking towards the hall, where everyone was waiting for me.

When you faint next time, make sure you don't wake up.

Tears filled my eyes as I exited the room. I couldn't believe Jungkook managed to hurt me...

I hung my head low as everyone shot a gaze at me. Manager Kim sighed as he wrapped his arms around me.

Manager Kim: Are you ready to leave?

Rap Monster: Yes...

Manager Kim: Okay, let's g-

Rap Monster: Where is Jungkook?

It didn't take long for me to notice that the maknae had vanished. Manager Kim sighed and stepped away from me.

Manager Kim: Don't worry about him...

Rap Monster: Where is he, dammit?

Manager Kim: He left the hospital in frustration.

Rap Monster: And you don't care where he went?!

Manager Kim: I'm pretty sure he's taking some time to cool off, he can walk back to the dorm.

Rap Monster: He said something to you too huh? Unbelievable! Grow up!

J-Hope: I wanted to look for him, but the manager wouldn't let me...

Suga: Same, getting scolded is fun.

Rap Monster: Aish! All of you, grow up! This is a real situation here, so wouldn't you go find him, even if the manager said otherwise?

J-Hope: ......

Suga: .....

Manager Kim: He clearly said that he wants to be treated like a man, leave him alone. He should be able to take care of himself.

The others just stared at me. Not one of them bothered to go after Jungkook, so now I have to, even though my feelings are somewhat destroyed.

And, not all men can take care of themselves, some need a little guidance.

Rap Monster: I'm going after Jungkook, dammit! Just ing go home without us!

I forced everyone out of my way, and I rushed out of the hospital, dodging many obstacles. After exiting the hospital, I scanned the area for any possible places Jungkook would be.

There was a few local shops across the street from the hospital, I dreaded the hunt. I was already tired and weak...

I safely crossed the quiet road then I made it across from the hospital. I started my search. First I looked in a convenience store, then a bakery, and finally a café.

I pushed the door open, and the bell rung upon my entry. I saw Jungkook sitting in the corner of the café, alone. I'm so glad he didn't pick up any stranger for comfort.

I sighed as I dragged my tired body over to his table. He saw me as I got closer, and he refused to look at me. I sat down and I rested my head on the table.

Rap Monster: Jungkook, please don't do this to us... I'm sorry.

Jungkook: ........

Rap Monster: If only I could put what I was thinking into words, you'd understand me... But I'm just too tired for all of this right now, I'm sick Jungkook, I'm sick. I'm sorry.

Jungkook: Namjoon, why would you keep your sickness hidden? Even Manager Kim won't say a word.

Rap Monster: ........

Jungkook: Namjoon, you know I love you, and I'm never going to stop loving you...

Jungkook attempted to grab my hand and hold it, but I moved my hands under the table. I sighed.

Rap Monster: Jungkook, I'm sorry, but now's not the time for this, I just want to go home and sleep.

Jungkook sighed as he got up from the table. He looked at me for a few moments, then he put me on his back the best he could.

Jungkook: I'm sorry too Namjoon, let's go home so you can sleep.

He walked out of the café slowly. I squeezed him as I closed my eyes.

Jungkook: We will be home soon, just hang on okay? I know you're tired.

Not too long after that, we arrived back at the dorm, with everyone asleep. Jungkook crept into my room. He rushed over to my bed the best he could, and he set me down.

Rap Monster: Thank you Jungkook...

He got into the bed and laid down next to me. I felt him grab my hand and squeeze it as I started to drift off into sleep... I was too tired to let go.

Jungkook: Whatever happens, I love you Namjoon.