Cold

More Than A Maknae (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

Rap Monster is acting colder lately; Especially to me, and I didn't even do anything. Wait, does he know I like him!? Maybe that's why he doesn't want to talk to me, oh I should've known it! Why did I even think I had a chance with him anyway.

Wait, is that another bruise? Damn it, another fight I assume. There can't be any other way he keeps getting hurt every single day, bringing home new wounds all over his body that wasn't there yesterday or the day before. Wait, how could he be in a fight, BTS was with him the whole day. I don't even want to ask about it, he's probably annoyed because of me already.

I turned the corner going to my bedroom to pass out from various meetings, interviews, and variety shows since they all left me exhausted, until my walking was interrupted by someone running down the hallway and hitting my shoulder.

Manager Kim: Damn it, Jungkook! I wouldn't have hit you if you moved out of the way.

Of course, Manager Kim.

Jungkook: Why are you running down the hallway? I wouldn't have gotten hit by you if you walked like a regular civil human being!

Manager Kim: I'm sorry, I just got done talking to Namjoon. He isn't feeling well as always.

Jungkook: I bet. He is never feeling well. I have a feeling that I'm annoying him, and I just want to go to bed.

Manager Kim: Jungkook... You're not annoying anyone. Since Namjoon isn't feeling well, everything around him, he can't stand. Don't take it personal.

Jungkook: What's wrong with him?

Manager Kim kept quiet, waiting a few more seconds before answering me again.

Manager Kim: I-I can't say anything...

That's when I got enraged.

Jungkook: Why the can't I know!? Maybe because I'm the youngest that you're keeping from me? Maybe I'm the youngest I'll tell on you because that's what kids do? Maybe I'm the youngest I can't handle it like an adult!? Huh?

Manager Kim: This has nothing to do with you and being the youngest!

Jungkook: Why not!? Everything else involves that, why is this situation any different?

Manager Kim: No one else knows about it.

I cut silent for a while, trying to regain my mind since I accidentally let it spill all over Manager.

Jungkook: I'm sorry.

Manager Kim: Jungkook, from what it looks like, I don't think Namjoon is the only one acting weird.

Jungkook: What do you know?

Manager Kim: As your manager, I think I know enough that you haven't been acting like the maknae you're supposed to act like.

Jungkook: What if I'm tired of being the stupid maknae everyone likes to mess around with? I'm treated like a child and frankly I've had enough of it. I'm a part of BTS, I am not an extra member all the other members can make fun of because I'm the maknae. I work hard, I get a lot of things just like everyone else but I get treated differently because I'm the youngest. It's not like I have feelings, too. And as the manager, you haven't seen anything? You haven't done .

Manager Kim: Listen, young man!-

Jungkook: Just leave me alone. I'm going to bed.

I walked away, not wanting to argue anymore and I was already more tired than I was earlier. Being mean to Manager- being mean to anyone was not my personality, but unless I want to be treated like the baby I wasn't, I had to do this, or nothing will ever change.

These people don't know what's coming. I mean it, I've had enough of getting treated like a baby.