Arms

More Than A Maknae (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

What an .

How could I possibly think I liked this man. He treats me like crap, nonetheless pays attention to me because he doesn't like me back so whatever. I need to let this go. He doesn't want to talk to me, he wants nothing to do with me. I'll just leave him alone then, he can go die somewhere for all I care.

Ok, that sounded really mean. I have to control my anger, it's eating me alive. I guess my temper is rising because I'm slowly becoming someone more than a little boy, I'm finally going to prove to the others that I can be respected just like every one of them.

Hey, I ing told my self to leave the bastard alone... Why do I catch myself looking over at him on the couch sleeping? What's wrong with me! Let him go, Jungkook!

Jimin: Jungkook.

I turned to see Jimin, with his hat backwards on his head as always, his beautiful smile that brightened his nice face, and the see through shirt he had on caused me to look at his perfectly toned stomach behind the light fabric.

Jungkook: What's up?

Jimin: Was that you yelling in the living room?

Oh. He heard.

Jungkook: Did I disturb you..? I'm sorry.

Jimin: No, no. that's alright. Hey, um... You want to get something to eat? You know, with me?

I tilted my head then pieced together what was happening. I've always known that Jimin had a crush on me, but I had a stupid crush on Rap Monster. Jimin was a y man, but I just couldn't see the future with him. But from now what I feel towards Rap Monster I don't think I have nor want a future with him as well.

Jungkook: Um... Let me get back to you on that question, ok?

Jimin looked a little hurt, but I knew I couldn't lure him in even more, I didn't want to break his heart.

Jimin: Why not? Did you already eat? Are you going with someone else? If so, who? Or do you just not want to go out with me-

Jungkook: Jimin! It's not that, it's not anything of what you said. I just-

Suga: Hey! Namjoon isn't coming to!

I cut my conversation off and looked over at Rap Monster on the couch, where he was when I stormed out of the room not bothering to look back. Everyone was shaking him, but he didn't look as if he were waking up. Oh, um...

I ran over to the living room and watched as Rap Monster's eyes were shut and his chest wasn't going up and down as a sign of breathing. Oh . If he doesn't wake up, I'm going to have to live with the fact that our last conversation that he had together was mean and I would feel guilty for the rest of my life.

Manager Kim: What's going on?

Suga: Namjoon! He's not waking up.

Manager Kim took a few seconds not to respond right away and look at Rap Monster, and then he widened his eyes and gasped.

Manager Kim: Not another one of those.

Jungkook: Another one of what? Do you know what's wrong with him?

From what the look Manager was giving all of us, I knew he knew something we didn't. And I will do whatever it took to get him to spill it to me, because he's keeping secrets. Manager Kim exhaled through his nose and put on the most fakest smile I have ever seen. All of the guys picked up unconscious leader, and brought him outside so we could rush him to the hospital. We threw him in the backseat in a hurry, and Manager sped to the hospital. He was going so fast, he could get a ticket. But someone might see us in the highway, possibly some fans that might make us get out of the car so we could have a picture with him.

And Manager shouldn't be driving this fast unless he knew what Rap Monster was facing. I knew Namjoon was sick, obviously sick of me, but he was sick with either a disease or something. Well, no matter how much I hate him right now, I really hope he awakens so we could settle this argument of ours. Ugh, what am I saying... There's no way I can just "forget" about my crush on him. This is harder than I expected.

We rushed inside the hospital with Jin and Jimin carrying him, and the nurses that came towards us once we entered he doors, he got put on a gurney, and wheeled away, leaving all of us waiting for him as we all bit our nails to the nubs. Now was then time to ask Manager Kim about Namjoon, because I knew he knew something I didn't, and I hated when I'm not in on a secret. Especially when it had something to do with Namjoon.

Jungkook: Manager. I demand answers. Now.

Manager Kim: What are you talking about?

Great. Stupid Manager was giving me bull, and acted as if he had no idea what I was talking about.

Jungkook: Don't act stupid. You know what I want to know.

Manager Kim: Actually, I don't, maknae. Now, go sit next to your hyungs on the bench.

Jungkook: Not until you tell me what's been going on with Rap Monster.

Manager Kim: He just passed out on the couch.

Jungkook: What made him do such a thing?

Manager Kim: Go sit down, Kookie.

He totally ignored my question, and walked away. I was so pissed now. I couldn't believe it, Manager Kim and Rap Monster had a secret, I bet the others knew about it and I didn't get to because I was probably too young to find out. Pathetic s, I tell you. But don't worry, I'll show them.

Jimin: Jungkook, sit next to me!

I sat down next to Jimin, and I suddenly felt his arm rest against the back of my neck, and I sighed.